Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Topics you are quite passionate about?

What are they? Topics/issues you strongly care about? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Government corruption.

U.S. / Israel's consistent historical use of state sponsored terrorism.

HYPOCRISY.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

1. Misuse of religious principles

2. Love

3. War, Peace and Iraq

4. Justice

Junior Poster

Oh, and ignorance/closed-mindedness about drugs. I've always been an advocate of recreational drug use for consciousness expansion (for those who are psychologically healthy, and under the right circumstances of course). I think obviously many entities will naturally be opposed to psychoactive drug use. However, it irks me immensely when I [constantly] see so-called liberal-minded people take a completely ignorant approach to an individual's choice to do with his/her body what they choose to do. This forum is actually a good example........maybe a week ago, someone asked how to go about passing a drug test........and they had to endure several pages of people repeatedly yelling D.A.R.E. slogans at him. It was pathetic. You'd think on a website for transsexuals (considered alternative by any mainstream consensus), people would be more accepting of individual choice.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Topics you are quite passionate about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Tits!
    I've never pretended to be deep!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    1. Misuse of religious principles

2. Love

3. War, Peace and Iraq

4. Justice
    ooh i made the top 4

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Topics you are quite passionate about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    First and foremost, I care about the people who are close to me. If you can call them "issues", then I'd say my loved ones are the ones that concern me most.

As far as the bigger picture is concerned, I care about the environment, about freedom, justice and equality, tolerance, peace and about human lives. More recently, I have become increasingly aware of the struggle for tolerance and fair treatment by the TG community and this is a topic that has begun to concern me.

Throughout my adult life I have spoken publicly, written and campaigned for environmental protection and human rights. I try, in my own small way, to make a difference.

I also care about beautiful girls.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

Khloe Hart - Blonde or Brunette?

1. Can one be passionate about dispassion? As a Buddhist, meditation and philosophical inquiry have always been vital to me. Letting go of illusion to experience inner depth and clarity, but fully engaging in life at other times.

I like the way it's put in the Dao De Jing:

Empty of desire, perceive mystery.
    Full of desire, perceive all manifest things.

To me, both states are to be embraced.

2. I am passionate about compassion: I care deeply about and strive to do as much as I can for others, my fellow people, my fellow creatures, and the earth itself.

3. I am passionate about environmental and social causes: no latecomer, I've embraced environmental issues since 1970. Civil liberties (in recent years thanks to a growing number of TG friends, transgender rights in particular), freedom, tolerance, peace, respect for other traditions.

4. I am passionate about friends and family.

5. I am passionate about Creative Writing: as a writer (two unpublished novels, some published poetry and fiction and non-fiction), I love to read and to write.

6. I am passionate about photography: for 30 years nature and travel photography have been great interests of mine, and more recently, nude photography.

7. I am passionate about the outdoors: hiking, biking, kayaking, cross-country skiing are my favorite outdoor activities.

8. I am passionate about sex. (Reference line two of my Dao De Jing quote above, not merely to perceive but to fully engage.)

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Justice. And injustice in all areas of life. This includes issues like human rights, education, government, poverty, and on and on and on.

Unfortunately, I tend to care to a fault.