Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Now let's segue into a discussion of kafka

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    How large is the virgin population of HA?
    if there are any virgins, they should focus their powers to not be a virgin....not staying here all day striving to make "veteran poster" or "tranny expert" tag
    That's fuckin funny. I checked in on HA four different times today, TheOne1 was logged in every time.

At least he wasn't striving to make veteran poster, I guess.

yes, check my join date....im strivin'

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

No, you're lurking. And what's up with that "alarm clock screaming monster" thing under your "location"? Sounds like a line Vincent Price would have in some crappy old movie.

Veteran Poster

No, you're lurking. And what's up with that "alarm clock screaming monster" thing under your "location"? Sounds like a line Vincent Price would have in some crappy old movie.
    ...lurking would be signing in, and click on "hidden" so no one can see your online, eh buddy?

i know you have a list of people or things you stalk, please dont add me to the list

Correction, you are stalking me. You have been since yesterday in the Fight Club thread. That's the only reason I bothered posting in regards to you.

Veteran Poster

Correction, you are stalking me. You have been since yesterday in the Fight Club thread. That's the only reason I bothered posting in regards to you.
    ohhh... so i guess since i posted in a dif. thread against ya, ya gatta stalk me till i repost so you can come up with something to say..?

..and..

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    ...lurking would be signing in, and click on "hidden" so no one can see your online, eh buddy?

i know you have a list of people or things you stalk, please dont add me to the list
    i did say please..

and on a side note... are you the same old guy that walks past club vapor all the time lookin like a stalker... dina d always havin to yell at u to chase u away?

That's totally me! You should kick my ass next time you see me.