Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Now let's segue into a discussion of kafka

The title may be misleading, this topic is more about one of his attributes.
    Kafka hated sex
    he was scared shitless by naked women and was frightened of his own carnal impulses.

yet he wrote about sex or implied it in all of his works.

I know a lot of people, virgins to be exact, who are extremely nervous about sex in real life write about it or joke about it explicitly. How many teenage boys do you know who talk only in terms of pussy yet are rendered into little scaredy cats when a beautiful woman passes by.

Which leads me to wonder:
    How many mpeople on HA flood the boards with mindless threads focusing only on fucking yet have never even done the deed?
    How large is the virgin population of HA?

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

Platinum Poster

lol were going to have to guess based on the answers far-fetch-y-ness lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: Now let's segue into a discussion of kafka

Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    Kafka hated sex
    he was scared shitless by naked women and was frightened of his own carnal impulses.

I know a lot of people, virgins to be exact, who are extremely nervous about sex in real life write about it or joke about it explicitly. How many teenage boys do you know who talk only in terms of pussy yet are rendered into little scaredy cats when a beautiful woman passes by.

How many mpeople on HA flood the boards with mindless threads focusing only on fucking yet have never even done the deed?
    Silklove, is that you?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Kafka hated sex

Silklove, is that you?
    No, it's Richard Ramirez in a nixon mask

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!

Junior Poster

Kafka hated sex

Silklove, is that you?
    Damn, you had me completely fooled brother.

Junior Poster

Kafka hated sex

Silklove, is that you?
    Damn, you had me completely fooled brother.
    IT'S ALL GOOD!

OK, OK, I admit it: I'm really a pimply 14 year old dweeb who fantasizes about women and tgirls but only once saw my big sister naked after a shower.

heh, and I've got a bridge for sale....

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What?

Kafka did seem like an interesting guy, though. Talented writer. I've read "The Metamorphosis", "The Trial" and some other story with a crazy machine that tattooed a persons crimes into their skin (I never made it through that one). The best part, in my opinion, of "Metamorphosis" was when the narrator's dad threw an apple at him and it got stuck in a chink on his back (if anyone hasn't read it, the guy had turned into a cockroach, endless metaphor, blah blah, but the apple part was pretty funny).

Sounds to me like you're a virgin. Go get laid. It's certainly better then television. If you're relating to Kafka and happen to be scared of sex yourself, here's a bit of advice:

I guess you're gonna be scared. You'll probably make a fool of yourself the first time. You'll live.

Here's the best advice a person can give to anyone, it's on Charles Bukoski's tombstone-

"Don't Try"

(There's some Yoda like wisdom in that if you roll it around in your head long enough).

Veteran Poster

if there are any virgins, they should focus their powers to not be a virgin....not staying here all day striving to make "veteran poster" or "tranny expert" tag

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    if there are any virgins, they should focus their powers to not be a virgin....not staying here all day striving to make "veteran poster" or "tranny expert" tag
    That's fuckin funny. I checked in on HA four different times today, TheOne1 was logged in every time.

At least he wasn't striving to make veteran poster, I guess.