Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A call out to Vanity

I went to Vanity's group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vaniity
    and asked her to start posting to this particular forum. There seems to be a lot of threads here in which she is the subject so it would be great to get her opinion directly. I encourage anybody else that is a member of her yahoo group to try and get her to participate in the discussions here.

Junior Poster

I'm pretty sure she already does(see: Geekmeet)

Default You think?

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    I don't see her hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, but you might be right, maybe she posts here "in disguise".

She doesn't have to post here like others do just to promote their website.

Rookie Poster

I don't really see any of the girl on here promoting there site like you say or at least i don't see i feel we are lucky to have the girls that comeon here and post like they do

5 Star Poster

Default Are you Vaniity in disguise?

joyboy123 wrote:
    I went to Vanity's group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vaniity
    and asked her to start posting to this particular forum. There seems to be a lot of threads here in which she is the subject so it would be great to get her opinion directly. I encourage anybody else that is a member of her yahoo group to try and get her to participate in the discussions here.
    I absolutely agree. She's been the subject of a lot of talk, not all of it positive, and it would be good to hear her opinion. I for one would be interested in hearing her side.

Slither wrote:
    Just because geekmeat wrote:
    No!
    Vaniity is in a category that no one can touch!
    This girl is cute but not as real as Vaniity.
    A lot of times you will see these women that have outrageous bodies and pretty faces but that have flaws that stand out.
    Vaniity has no flaws,she is unclockable plus her personality is that of a real woman.
    None of these other girls have that.
    and claims to know Vaniity doesn't mean he (or she) is Vaniity.

geekmeat himself (or herself) said:
    I am a guy......I have never been with a shemale or male and I am not gay although I do folllow the ball scene and like voguers and fem queens.
    I doubt geekmeat is Vaniity, although only he or Vaniity (or both if they really are the same person) can clear it up for us. But Vaniity, if you are lurking around here, please make your presence felt. These forums are fascinating already and we are blessed to have so many beautiful girls coming on and posting so they would be even more interesting with you around.

By the way, just to clarify preemptively, I'm not Vaniity. I'm just a guy who thinks she's hot.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

I am NOT Vaniity!
    She is not the argumentative type and probably would never come to this site.
    I am a fan of hers and thats all!
    Vaniity is the fierce ruling diva of transexuals.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    I am NOT Vaniity!
    She is not the argumentative type and probably would never come to this site.
    I am a fan of hers and thats all!
    Vaniity is the fierce ruling diva of transexuals.
    Vanity's evil alter ego? Well babe, whether you are her or not, your constant ass kissing has made others here think you were her just the same. Props. You are a wonderful ambassador Sebastian.

But seriously... Who "follows" transsexual ballroom dancing? That is funny shit. What online publications are you getting for that little scene? Do you come in here and get all your info from Absolute Shade.

Default She might occasionally lurk, but she doesn't post

She was nice enough to reply to my request about her posting here.
    I really have no desire to argue or defend myself to anyone. I hope the girls
    have fun on there and that the forum becomes as popular as it's hoped to be.

My life is full, I'm happy, let me not spoil that...hehehe

LoveOnYa~

Vaniity
    She gets flamed by some real whackos on her yahoo group, but rarely engages anybody directly. When she does respond, she usually justs laughs if off.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOKABLE_TRANNY
    She doesn't have to post here like others do just to promote their website.
    Maybe cause she doesn't have a website to promote yet... because she surrounds herself with suspect folk that have told her they will do it for her for the past 3 years.

Honestly, I have my group/fan club and a bunch of other methods which I use to do site promotion. Most of my stuff here and there though is pretty much just interracting with the community. If girls didn't come in here, it would just be fakes like you Spooky. Who would want a pseudo tranny representing us to the online community. I would prefer we have an intelligent PR department.