Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    I joined this site today for two reasons:

1. I love Filipina girls
    2. I think Ecstatic is a kind, classy and intelligent person and one of the best posters on HA.

But to be honest with you I am disappointed with the amount of content on this site. Eight small photo sets and one video set? The girls are sexy and adorable but the content is slim. Less then 500 pics and one video set total.

I know this site is brand new but if you start a site I think you should have a better base load of content. It encourages people to remain a member.

I am very sorry for being so negative but I am just being honest. I do wish Ecstatic the best of luck, I`m sure down the road this site will be great...Peace Patrick
    Thank you for taking the plunge and becoming a member, Patrick, as well as for your kind comments and your honest criticism. I hope we can earn your return membership as the site grows. Please note that I made it clear in my initial post that we are launching with photosets of five girls and Aubrey's video, so as not to mislead. I added three more sets yesterday, and will be adding more as quickly as I can, including some additional updates in the next few days. I also hope to bring some other content to the site viz. LG's and Hara's comments regarding giving back to the ts community in the PI.

And thanks for the support, DeathFox, it is appreciated.

Man, when I saw the title of the thread, I thought it would be about hard-boiled kathoey solving crimes in exotic locations. What a letdown!

Junior Poster

Best of luck Ecstatic.....I feel bad for the negative review but I`m sure you will make the site a winner...I absolutely LOVE the Filipina girls I have met in NYC, Canada and London. They all seem to be prideful, educated, fun loving and adorable. I love the full lips, great laughs and beautiful smiles.

Rookie Poster

Default hi there

hi there patrick..... i know that we dont have that much content as of now.... but we are posting 5 new girls every week.....
    i just hope when the site grows you will still be a member on that site...
    you will see much more of the girls ..... piladyboy have very good photographers now.....and hopefully we will be able to please you with our contents and videos too.

your comments and suggestions means alot to me .... and it might help in making the site a better one....
    thanks to you all and to my partner ecstatic....... for making this site come true....

hongkong number: +852-62035090
    email address: aubreyomega@yahoo.co.uk