Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Thanks so much, Hara. I really appreciate your comments, and thanks for the compliments for the models. I wouldn't compare with seanchai, he does great work and I'm sure his sets are excellent, but I do have an inside track with Aubrey, and that does help. And, if things go well this week, we'll have some amazing sets by one of the best photographers in the biz, someone I whose skills I hope to attain. But I'd better not say too much too soon, knock on wood. And yes, we will return to the girls as the site builds. Not sure how many members we'll need to really succeed, but we'll strive for the best.
    Yeah I hear you. Like we've talked about a few months back..Having an insider works better than just blindly going there and sniffing filipina ladyboy trails. Atleast, you have a local guide who can take you to places and arrange meetings with prospective site models. Aubrey did a great job coordinating you with the girls. The pics were awesome even if you didnt take them yourself. LOL

Goodluck on that venture!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Ok. Anyways, waiting for Lito's reply. If he says ok then she might be a new addition to the site
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	245950578l_357.jpg 
Views:	917 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	105429   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	809882336l_216.jpg 
Views:	918 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	105430   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	271253633l_206.jpg 
Views:	917 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	105431  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    This proves Seanchai wrong. You are lucky you shot with the best looking tgirls in the PI. Ive seen what Seanchai shot..and honestly his girls fails miserably compared to your batch of girls.
    Don't be a cunt Hara, as much as you might want to. Keep your wig on.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    This proves Seanchai wrong. You are lucky you shot with the best looking tgirls in the PI. Ive seen what Seanchai shot..and honestly his girls fails miserably compared to your batch of girls.
    seanchai
    Lmao.. Sweety, you can hold on it and piggy back me it wont come off! LOL

Come on! I was being pissed and sarcastic! We got it all sorted out now right Sean?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

seanchai
    Lmao.. Sweety, you can hold on it and piggy back me it wont come off! LOL

Come on! I was being pissed and sarcastic! We got it all sorted out now right Sean?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah we're all good - it was just a bit rude and insulting to those models.

All good with me.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox
    Ok. Anyways, waiting for Lito's reply. If he says ok then she might be a new addition to the site
    Lovely, DeathFox! I talk with Lito almost every day and with Aubrey quite often, so I'll be sure to talk about these girls with them. They are beautiful.

Man, I can't wait to make the trip to SE Asia myself. It's long overdue. I've just got to balance my other business interests in order to do so, and the demands of my "day job" (actually, a half-dozen clients who have no connection whatever to the adult biz) means that it won't be before this coming October or November at the earliest.

Junior Poster

Hey,

Congrats on the New site...we are headed to Nikki's home country this Fall to shoot lots of Local Ts in her Provance as well...

I see you already shot my Ex...LOL will not name her (glad the tits I bought her are paying off... )

A Question for you that I did not see asked and if it was I am sorry.

Do you have Content to Promote on FHGs for Affiliates?

And one comment: do not know if it is just me...(am coming from Palm Springs California) but your server seems to be running a bit slow.

Your girls and pics are super sexy...and wish you all the best.

Would love to have some content to promote you as an Affiliate if you are doing that.

Michael

Yeah we're all good - it was just a bit rude and insulting to those models.

All good with me.
    seanchai
    Id be honest with you Seanchai. Kaya ako nagalit kasi inokray mo ang mga filipina. TRANSLATION = When I read what you stated about filipina tg's I've gotten upset because you were beng too critical of fellow filipina tg's.

I mean, you go there and come back posting their pics then saying that? Ofcourse any pinay would be offended. That was rude.

But glad were kewl now. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

seanchai
    I'm a member of ShemaleYum.com, and trust me, Seanchai has years of stunning tgirl galleries up there that blow away that flimsy fledgling PiLadyBoy site.

Case in point ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyra6015_130.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	105516   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyra7036_807.jpg 
Views:	764 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	105517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyra6083_110_367.jpg 
Views:	773 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	105518  

Quote Originally Posted by nikkitsfun
    Hey,

Congrats on the New site...we are headed to Nikki's home country this Fall to shoot lots of Local Ts in her Provance as well...
    Timing is everything: looks like the world is discovering the Filipinas!

I see you already shot my Ex...LOL will not name her (glad the tits I bought her are paying off... )
    Hmm, I could guess then, lol.

A Question for you that I did not see asked and if it was I am sorry.

Do you have Content to Promote on FHGs for Affiliates?
    At the moment, banners, but I am putting together promo content for affiliates. Our affiliate program pays 50%.

And one comment: do not know if it is just me...(am coming from Palm Springs California) but your server seems to be running a bit slow.
    Could be your Internet connection. The server is a dual Xenon with 3 GB of RAM, and is plenty fast. I don't have an unlimited pipe: can't afford that at this point. But hopefully membership will grow, and I will add bandwidth as it does.

Your girls and pics are super sexy...and wish you all the best.
    Thanks, Michael. I'm glad you like it, and I hope we got good pics of your ex! Nikki is one very hot and sexy Filipina herself, and I hope her site does great. Let me turn the question about: do you have an affiliate program? I would definitely promote Nikki's site on piladyboy.

Would love to have some content to promote you as an Affiliate if you are doing that.

Michael
    Yep, as mentioned above. I will be adding some affiliate content soon. If you have any specific suggestions, drop me a PM!