Page 52 of 385 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Captures

Good girl.

Now, the rest of you, tell me honestly. In all the cock-sucking pictures above, which one is you?

Rookie Poster

I would love to say all of them, but I really feel attached to the girl with her nose in the guys pubic patch and his balls resting on her chin...I would love to become just like her

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

dubois, dubois, dubois! what are we going to do with you? i know. how about a little hormone therapy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_beautiful_thing01_190.jpg 
Views:	2778 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	165250  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

You guys will destroy something great one day with your sick, lovely addictive post of reveling in shemale love. But damn won't it all be worth it, GOD really missed out on not making these beauties a natural part of life. Hermaphodites don't quite compare to the miracles portrayed in these pics.

Sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch, you just shot an unarmed man.

Well, he should've armed himself. Especially if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Would your wife or girlfriend contract to become a slut-slave whore just to save your balls? Especially if she found out you were already paying good money to be transformed by a Dominatrix into a sissified cum guzzler? If you were allowed just one phone call, how would you convince her?

Name:	the_burdizzo_threat_122.jpg 
Views:	3088 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	165318  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Would your wife or girlfriend contract to become a slut-slave whore just to save your balls? Especially if she found out you were already paying good money to be transformed by a Dominatrix into a sissified cum guzzler? If you were allowed just one phone call, how would you convince her?
    You've definetly hypnotized me Trish, and so have you Papibear. I just hope I don't end up like your last girl.

Relith,

Don't let us do this to you. Fight it! Fight it as hard as you can. Before it's too late If you even think about coming to Allanah's next part all dressed up andlooking for cocks to suck then the mind virus will already have you.

You can do it. You can make it through an entire day without thinking about cock or dreaming about someone flipping you on your ass and giving you a solid toffing.

Ooh, don't tell me that your pussy just got all Juicy and wet.

Good girl.

Rookie Poster

It's too late papi, that virus is definetly taking control....

Rookie Poster

Umm...This is my first cap, I hope you all like it. Thanks Trish and Papi for the inspiration.

Name:	scrncap1_183.jpg 
Views:	2869 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	165377  

Excellent job, rellith. I see you've got the whipped cream ready to use in the background.

Name:	cock_hungry_whore_192.jpg 
Views:	2783 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	165457