Page 50 of 385 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Captures

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lick_this_152.jpg 
Views:	2815 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	163748  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

a temporary abstinence will always increase the power of the addiction. i knew you'd be back here dubois, more eager than ever to resume your slide into sissification.

Name:	fuk_er_ass_118.jpg 
Views:	2704 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	163844  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

HA, how i've missed you... i didnt realise how much i needed this..

you MUST stare into the following picture. it is for you and you alone to fathom. hold your eyes steady, in spite of how heavy they feel. the picture calls you. it beckons. your eyes are heavy. your cock is hard. it's sooo sooo hard. you feel dizzy as it drains the blood from you brain. do not look away. if you try to look away you will become immediately addicted. immediately addicted. for the sake of your own sanity do NOT look away. your eyes are addicted. move closer. it won't bite you. it won't hurt you. it won't. it won't. (it's swallowing you.) it won't let. it will never let. it will never let you be. it will never let you be a man again.

Name:	this_is_what_you_want_106.jpg 
Views:	2498 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	164148  

Rookie Poster

You guys are sooooo sick, great to be around my kind of people. Keep em coming, they keep me cumming......

Sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch, you just shot an unarmed man.

Well, he should've armed himself. Especially if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Pot you did a real good job I like that, I love the chick with the white pants on with the imprint of her cock and the beautiful TGirl sitting in the chair with her cock in the air I could fuck both of them at the same time. Good work

Default James to Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    hello pot. it's good to have HA back. time to reinforce the conditioning of all our readers.
    That is one hot pic dammmmmm you got me hard lol If a TGirl stood over me and told me throat that cock, I would suck the cum outta that lol that's a beautiful pussy stick that woman is carrying dam I wish I was on my knees and being commanded to suck that shit.

Again - fantastic captures from your hand Trish - so hot.

Everybody thanks for your nice comments, how about try doing a capture yourself - its quite easy and also a bit addictive.

Heres one from me to ya all....

Name:	such_a_darling_509.jpg 
Views:	3072 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	164268  

She is simply marvelous, pot. I love that picture and her apparent attentiveness to her task. Her lips parted, her eyes focused. She's gorgeous and I aways get jealous when I see her pictures. Nice caption too, pot. I do believe she can steal a man's soul with just a look. If you let her shove a golden dildo up your ass, then you're definitely a goner.

Here's my contribution today.

Name:	sex_addicted_slut_176.jpg 
Views:	2998 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	164282  

aw...don't get sooo upset, you haven't used it on a woman for months.

Name:	cumandgone_850.jpg 
Views:	2860 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	164419