Page 260 of 385 FirstFirst ... 160210250255256257258259260261262263264265270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3843

Thread: Captures

Default Re: Captures

Hmm. That girl is one of those who is so pretty that the cock almost seems out of place. Does anyone else agree with me?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

yes Miss Trish i like to wank and squirt! thank you for keeping me your wanker

i will fill your tub with my goo & if it is not enough goo you take me over your lap and lock my weenie between your thighs and spank

spank the bad squirtsie till he cries and put him in the corner to make more goo

and now can i squirt for pretty Miss Dao too? i promise i will make a lot

the ladies in the picture were laughing at me for wanking but i know i deserve it

they know i want to suck Miss Dao too

ohhh

i am bad & squirtie today

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Wow!
    Dao
    got a lot a response I see.
    Hi there BigDF. Yeah, the caption should've played on her ass instead of her bone. I think perhaps Robert agrees. Oh well, live and learn. At least I got a half a pint of sperm from squirtsie regardless of the caption. Hi squirtie, keep it cummin', don't disappoint me now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Deep.jpg 
Views:	2380 
Size:	392.8 KB 
ID:	445801  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Wow!
    Dao
    got a lot a response I see.
    Hi there BigDF. Yeah, the caption should've played on her ass instead of her bone. I think perhaps Robert agrees. Oh well, live and learn. At least I got a half a pint of sperm from squirtsie regardless of the caption. Hi squirtie, keep it cummin', don't disappoint me now.
    I think squirtsilly must be fairly young to pump out such volume. More like half a teaspoon for me but wot the hell I am happy. And yet another fetching young lady today! IDK how you do it, Trish, I just hope you keep at it.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Perhaps some vortex-suction action will help.

Name:	go ahead.jpg 
Views:	2244 
Size:	269.8 KB 
ID:	445949  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Wow Trish the girl in #2593 is smokin' gorgeous from head to toe. Thanks baby. That one is a keeper.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

This was an easy one as Nokkie provided her own caption (see http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...&postcount=214 )

Name:	FUCK ME baby.jpg 
Views:	2119 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	446106  

Junior Poster

top quality pics.

Junior Poster

oh Miss Trish you give us such sexy pictures! i thank you from the bottom of my creamy underpants

i like Noriko in shot 2593--pretty butt and big pee-pee. i bet she'd know i want to kiss both!

and Nokkie is so cute too. i wish i could see her cute smile look down at me while i sucked her stiffie and made it squirt!!

oh

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Hi there Fraggle, thanks for the feedback. You too squirtsie. Keep milkin' it, wanker.

Name:	stop thinking about her cock.jpg 
Views:	2138 
Size:	326.1 KB 
ID:	446278