Page 66 of 385 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Captures

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i think there was a link to that story in this very thread. unfortunately i can't tell you how many pages back it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this_will_sting_just_a_little_bit_156.jpg 
Views:	2594 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	172028  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

I like I like. Keep em comin!

Rookie Poster

i'll have another look, i tried ten pages back, but kept getting distracted by something... i just hope it doesnt sting

Rookie Poster

could this be the story you're looking for foamy : http://www.lockedinlace.com/menupage...4/newmain.html ?

thanks conny, i do believe that's the one.

Name:	dollarpercent_166.jpg 
Views:	3022 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	172149  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

indeed it is thanks, now i can continue my dreams

Trish, that last one of yours is........ oops .... so delightful - thats the kind of caps for me (heehee of course I do like others too). thanks.

thank you pot. flattery will get you more...

Name:	chalk_my_cue_787.jpg 
Views:	2688 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	172424  

okay...i'm gonna apologize for this one ahead of time. i was looking at the picture and the caption just came to me. if the fake asian accent offends anyone, i will remove the picture. even though this thread is generally sick and in bad taste, there are some lines i hesitate to cross...though i cross them anyway.

Name:	you_so_hard_now_181.jpg 
Views:	2674 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	172458  

Rookie Poster

Trish really pisses me off, apologizing for giving us what we want. She should be punished, maybe me sucking her for 39 hours straight will do it. Otherwise, I'm open for suggestions, visually hopefully.

Sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch, you just shot an unarmed man.

Well, he should've armed himself. Especially if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.