Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Topped by a T-girl

Hi all,

I've been considering taking the plunge and having a t-girl top me. Although I've played with a few vibrators and some spare fingers in my ass before, I've never been penetrated by a real cock before.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice they'd like to share before I have my ass torn apart!!! Some of the questions I have are:

1. In terms of hygiene, is there anything that you recommend I do before visiting the girl?

2. In terms of preparation, is there anything I can do so it doesn't hurt as much the first time?

3. Also, should I be worried about any diseases even if I plan on using a condom? What should I look for on her cock to ensure I don't catch anything!

etc, etc.

While I'm on this note, does anyone have any girl that they would recommend for a first-time experience in London?

I look forward to your comments!

an amateur!!

Rookie Poster

Any thoughts, comments, feedback? anyone?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

DO

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Make sure you wash your wash thoroughly and use plenty of lube. Then enjoy the ride.

Search the forum, as this topic has been discussed in detail many times before. Also visit SER, they have some excellent advice in their forum on the subject. Wash-condom-lube. More lube. Still more lube. Don't eat beans the night before.

Try to build up to it by working up from smaller to larger vibrators, until you get to one the size (or a little larger) than you expect to encounter. Don't try for a 9.5"x7" monster snake the first time out.

Rookie Poster

Thanks all! I'll let you know how it goes. I've been practicing with my wife's vibrator and my fingers and I think it's working. I should be ready any time soon. I'll let you know how things work out once I take the plunge...or more like once I get plunged!

Yeah actually I had the same questions before my first time !
    So summarising :

1- wash your butt
    2- make sure you're lubed enough - check it's not ANY cream but proper lube
    3- make sure SHE uses a proper condom
    4- better position (my point of view) is doggy style (you)
    5- relax when she comes in
    6- ENJOY !

...I personally really did !

Life is too short to remove the USB device safely !

Professional Poster

Dont listen to ecstatic...your going to want someone 9x6 or bigger for your first time, preferably over 10 if you can find it...and as thick as you can get it. Make sure you use the minimum amount of lube you can because your going to want to feel it right??

have a drink (one or two) to help you relax before the experience...Use KY and look a for a Shemale that really excites you...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Dont listen to ecstatic...your going to want someone 9x6 or bigger for your first time, preferably over 10 if you can find it...and as thick as you can get it. Make sure you use the minimum amount of lube you can because your going to want to feel it right??

lol you must be joking

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!