Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default How do you think your world would be..

without computers and no ways to meet transexuals? LOL

This is a question for the guys who dont live in big cities like NYC, Florida, California, Thailand, Philippines etc.

How do you think would you go abouts meeting a transexual/s then? Anyone

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

Interesting topic...Like you said in another thread, at least we have computers. I'd say that if a girl seems worth it and if she is looking for a real relationship, and if I can afford the trip I'd be willing to go and visit her or pay her ticket to visit me. Or, if I'm lucky, I might be going there for business or some other reason.

So far I've rarely met any transgirls at clubs. But next time I'm in London or another large city I will make a point of visiting a TS-friendly club. And I'm planning to visit America soon (next year I hope) and travel around. LA, of course, would be first on my list of priorities Hara.

The question then is "what do you do once you've met her?" Assuming a guy wants a relationship rather than just a one-night stand (and a one-night stand can be mind-blowing but it isn't what I want right now) how can you keep it up if you live a thousand miles apart?

Sooner or later, I will probably have to answer these questions for myself and be willing to spend money and time to having a real relationship with a transgirl. After that, there are more things I will need to face up to, but I'll take it a step at a time.

What do you think? Do you think you could sustain a long-distance relationship? And, if and when it all gets pretty serious, what would be the next step? Would you want something more permanent?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: How do you think your world would be..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    This is a question for the guys who dont live in big cities like NYC, Florida, California, Thailand, Philippines etc.
    ~Kisses.
    HTG
    We'd have to do it the old fashioned way.
    Looking in the back of skin mags, seedy clubs, word of mouth, incredulous rumours...

Along the same lines, without computers/the internet would there be so many 'open' transsexuals? Apart from the 'pioneers', how many would be locked into living a life that's basically a lie?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG

The question then is "what do you do once you've met her?" Assuming a guy wants a relationship rather than just a one-night stand (and a one-night stand can be mind-blowing but it isn't what I want right now) how can you keep it up if you live a thousand miles apart?
    Move? LOL Im old school when it comes to an LTR type relationships. I'm not moving for any guy! LD relationships are HARD. Most of it doesnt work cos both of you gets frustrated not being able to see and be with eachother. My 2 cents. LOL

Oh and plan that trip after I get my breast! Atleast I wont be sore! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG

Move? LOL Im old school when it comes to an LTR type relationships. I'm not moving for any guy! LD relationships are HARD. Most of it doesnt work cos both of you gets frustrated not being able to see and be with eachother. My 2 cents. LOL

Oh and plan that trip after I get my breast! Atleast I wont be sore! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    You mean I'll have to move to California?!?!

Just kidding....But I agree that long-distance relationships are almost impossible to sustain.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    ~Kisses.
    HTG
    Looking in the back of skin mags, seedy clubs, word of mouth, incredulous rumours...

Along the same lines, without computers/the internet would there be so many 'open' transsexuals? Apart from the 'pioneers', how many would be locked into living a life that's basically a lie?
    being a transexual is living a life that's basically a lie ?
    says who ?

who gave you the right to judge who is living life as a lie and who isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by yosi

being a transexual is living a life that's basically a lie ?
    says who ?

who gave you the right to judge who is living life as a lie and who isn't?[/quote]

READ WHAT I WROTE ya dopey fukkin muppet, and don't jump to conclusions!

For the had of thinking , without the internet/computers, how many girls would still be living boy lives because they didn't know they could change things for the better.

The world would be like the early 90's You would just have guys drooling over TGs featured on Maury, or Springer. Real Sex or Taxi Cab Confessions would have to comeback. You know they showed a TG every now and then...lol. How about Ricki Lake. She loved some drag queens...lol.

Ok, I just woke-up Ummm...How did guys meet the ladies in the early 90's? I guess if you lived in South Dakota, the odds were against you.

5 Star Poster

Jericho, I agree with your point, but maybe it was a little open to interpretation as you wrote it originally.

So both of you, quit fighting and don't fuck up the thread. Take it to the Fight Club thread instead. That thread's starting to get boring and we need more action there.

Anyway, yes newspaper and some magazines might help to meet local girls, but that's as far as it would help. Without the internet, we wouldn't even know much about transexuals (hell, I would have hardly seen that many pictures of them, because only a few magazines are devoted to them) and there would have been no site like HA. I would not be able to chat with girls like Hara. Life would basically suck.

So the internet is the greatest things since sliced bread. In fact, seeing as I don't eat pre-sliced bread but always buy loaves, rolls and baguettes, I'd say the internet is better than sliced bread and- quite possibly- the greatest thing on earth.

Although it sometimes does seem to consist of 95% junk, 4% pop-ups and just 1% interesting and useful material .