Rookie Poster

Default Rio's Health Spa London

Do any of you London T-girls ever go to Rio's naturist health spa in Kentish Town http://www.rios.co.uk/main.htm

I've got this fantasy of going down there and finding a really hot t-girl like Farrah Mills, Nawja or Alekssandra sitting topless in the jacuzzi,holding court flirting and holding all the men spellbound, then emerging venus-like from the water, beautiful ...... and hung. It would be a brave t-girl to do it I know, but anyone out there consider it? If I were to do this as part of an outcall perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by losball
    Do any of you London T-girls ever go to Rio's naturist health spa in Kentish Town http://www.rios.co.uk/main.htm

I've got this fantasy of going down there and finding a really hot t-girl like Farrah Mills, Nawja or Alekssandra sitting topless in the jacuzzi,holding court flirting and holding all the men spellbound, then emerging venus-like from the water, beautiful ...... and hung. It would be a brave t-girl to do it I know, but anyone out there consider it? If I were to do this as part of an outcall perhaps?
    Looks like a really relaxing place hunni

you may find this hard to believe but I wouldent feel very comfortable walking around naked lol

Rookie Poster

Lol I understand hun, though I think you'd be an absolute natural. Any other London t-girls interested? Its perfectly ok for women to be topless only in these places.

Rookie Poster

Lol I understand hun, though I think you'd be an absolute natural. Any other London t-girls interested? Its perfectly ok for women to be topless only in these places.
    I'd like to maybe check this place out. Have you ever been? Is it mainly gay guys or is there a good mix of bi people? Also, what's the average age?

28 yr old, cute and fun! contact me!

Rookie Poster

I would say, from my limited experience, that it would appear almost completely straight. I've been 5 times and there has been a good mix of ages and people 3 of the times (during the day). Most of the men go nude and most of the women go topless. There may well be gay or bisexual guys around I wasn't looking for that vibe and certainly didn't get it. Though maybe some of the people who did chat to me were after that, I don't know.

I didn't see any sexual activity and its not that sort of place, though I did see a few guys walking round with not entirely limp dicks. Its kind of a relaxed attitude type place and I think a topless T would be fine there ..... I'd love to find out

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I didn't see any sexual activity and its not that sort of place, though I did see a few guys walking round with not entirely limp dicks. Its kind of a relaxed attitude type place and I think a topless T would be fine there ..... I'd love to find out
    Contact them, see how thy'd feel about you taking a girl there on couples night?
    If it was a bit closer....

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Advoid at all costs, this place is a fucking dive, full of pushy single men who will not take no for an answer and also working gg girls.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'