Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to start?

Default Where to start?

Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys? I have a very tight ass in that I have never had a cock up my ass! I really can't say that I want to, but never say never. I am looking for suggestions on butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, what ever to try a little deeper stimulation.
    Any suggestions?

Gold Poster

Vala is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Vala is that you?
    Who's vala?

Professional Poster

Vala is that you?
    LMAO

Alright Then.

Vala is that you?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by lobocock
    Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys?...Any suggestions?
    The next level of toys? Well, yes. Vala swears by them:

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Ok I am not a TS/TV or Shemale. Although some shemales are very hot! I am a hetero male that likes anal finger stimulation but wants to go to the next level of toys? I have a very tight ass in that I have never had a cock up my ass! I really can't say that I want to, but never say never. I am looking for suggestions on butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, what ever to try a little deeper stimulation.
    Any suggestions?
    I'd suggest shoving the game of Clue up your ass. Feel General Mustard in the Lavatory with a candlestick!

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Any suggestions?
    I'd suggest shoving the game of Clue up your ass. Feel General Mustard in the Lavatory with a candlestick!
    That worked great thanks. So now I know a candle will fit up my ass with mustard smeared on it! Appreciate the help EZED

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Any suggestions?
    That worked great thanks. So now I know a candle will fit up my ass with mustard smeared on it! Appreciate the help EZED
    If that doesn't work try Ms. Scarlett with a wrench in the Conservatory.

Professional Poster

yeah..umm..really bad question to start off with dude..suggest delete your username and log in under something else.