Thread: All alone

Junior Poster

Default All alone

I spent a few days in NY and didn't get to really mingle with the club vapor crew as I was too busy at a performance of Les Mis from a prior engagewment. But I'm depressed because there is such a large and open population of transgendered men and women in NY, and not where I live in Omaha.
    I also would have trouble seeking them out, as I wouldn't want one of them to think I am simply interested in them because they are t-girls. It would be unfair to them.

It's kind of weeird having this as the only link to many Transgendered friends.
    Is the feeling the same fro others?
    do you also feel alone?

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    The mere fact that you show up at one of these venues, like club vapor, you might aswell hold a big sign up saying 'I am only interested in you cos you are t-girls", especially when you act creepy and stand by the dance floor oggling them.
    what dance floor?

Silver Poster

Man, you should have never discovered the internet....

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    The mere fact that you show up at one of these venues, like club vapor, you might aswell hold a big sign up saying 'I am only interested in you cos you are t-girls", especially when you act creepy and stand by the dance floor oggling them.
    what dance floor?
    Talking in generic terms to emphasize the said phenomenon
    and, sadly, it's an international phenomenon...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: All alone

Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    I spent a few days in NY and didn't get to really mingle with the club vapor crew as I was too busy at a performance of Les Mis from a prior engagewment.
    I love Les Mis..So you're a stage actor? Which character in Les Mis did you play? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Default Re: All alone

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    I spent a few days in NY and didn't get to really mingle with the club vapor crew as I was too busy at a performance of Les Mis from a prior engagewment.
    I love Les Mis..So you're a stage actor? Which character in Les Mis did you play? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    I saw it
    I didn't star
    but I do love it

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!