View Poll Results: Would you suck your dick if you could?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

134 91.16%
  • No

13 8.84%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Yup,you're a Homo.

Ancient Pervert.

Let's take this a step further, what if you could travel through time say 5 mins or whoever long you want, and meet up with yourself. Would/Could you fuck yourself or give a handjob or suck your cock? It is you and you know exactly what you like

Junior Poster

All the people that said they would suck their own cock are so gay. You're all busted. I am reporting everyone to the gay police.

Professional Poster

Nah,you'd just be a Homo from the future.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

LG love that drink

Hug Me

Junior Poster

Default Re: Would you suck your dick if you could?

well i can suck mine, don't do it often though, feels a litttle weird to me

Professional Poster

OMG! We are all gays! What are we going to do?! Is the human kind doomed? Will we ever breed another generation or will we all just sit at home wanking, and trying to suck ourself?!
    I'm freaking out! I don't know what to do! Oh... but wait... What if... What if I wasn't REALLY gay? What if I really did enjoy sex with GGs AND wanted to suck myself? Would that be possible? OMG, I think it is!

I JUST SAVED THE WORLD!!!

Professional Poster

I can do it but I prefer not to. I did it once before and it felt really good but when I ejaculated and the pleasure was over, I felt like shit. Thinking why the hell am I doing this? I guess sometimes sexual pleasure can override your brain. I'd never do anyone elses. I was thinking, "hell its mine and I give myself handjobs so what the fuck". This doesn't make me gay because its for MY pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAcevedo
    Let's take this a step further, what if you could travel through time say 5 mins or whoever long you want, and meet up with yourself. Would/Could you fuck yourself or give a handjob or suck your cock? It is you and you know exactly what you like
    ROFL reminds me of a Space Moose comic where Space Moose steals a time-travel device, the first thing he does is goes back to the past and rapes his past self in the ass.

Professional Poster

Default hi

i have a awesome movie of a killer tgirl that sucks her own and can deep throat it, she is amazing