Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default It's Official.......I hate the flip-flop

I hate the flip flop. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I don't care how nice a broad says her feet are I just can't take them. I have no patience, no tolerance, nothing. I truly wish they'd be outlawed in the U.S. in restaurants, clubs, bars, etc.

..................I feel better now

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I'm starting to notice a pattern here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flippppppp_111.jpg 
Views:	1897 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	104639  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I too hate the flip-flop. Too many people take something good and ruin it. Cameron Diaz does a movie where she wears Gucci flip-flops, and women with corns on every toe and discolored toe nails besides decide they too want to wear those same flip-flops because they're "cute", ignoring the horrid state of their feet. Noticing their oversight while eating is the worst. Some people just don't get that something being "in style" doesn't mean it will work for them, and obviously none of their friends are willing to tell them.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

I worn flip-flops for years as a kid until an accident I had wanted me to burn them.

I was walking and had to go though the sprinklers, they got wet, next I to walk down three steps all made of cement, when I got to the last step, I slipped and they broke, my foot landed on the ground but the way my foot landed scraped off all the skin on the bottom of my toes, and about 1/5 of skin of my foot.

The doctors removed all the loose skin off my foot and told me not to wear flip-flops, Also I had to stay off the foot for a long time.

OOOOOOOUUUUCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's official, Down with the flip-flops!!!

5 Star Poster

Yeah, but if you stopped selling them, what if people started making them at home?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flipflop_001_189.jpg 
Views:	1704 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	104662  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    The worst part I hate about them is early in the morning on the way to work or school. A female has dirty feet to begin with. How can your feet gets so dirty after only wearing them for a few hours?

It looks like they did the moonwalk in oil or something.

Or sometimes, they've been wearing them all day and their feet start to sweat and then the odor comes up and just horrific.
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That summed it up beautifully.

I need to say this: Ladies just because your niece or granddaughter looks cute in those shits does not mean you should buy a pair for yourself. No bitch, those old crabtrees DO NOT look like they used to, (LG I had to adblock that image, lol) skin all wrinkly, nails all pointy like arrowtips, uh uh, leave the flip flops to the youth and the youth with decent feet at that

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I have to agree 100% I hate flip flops too, very annoying and even if a girl has pretty feet that shit aint cute.

I have a love/hate relationship with flip-flops. I will say that guys should not wear them. Cute fem toes only please.

Look what I found...lol

http://www.flipflopgirls.com/

And here I was anticipating a comment about Romney or Kerry.... Seriously, the only time I ever wear flip-flops is in the shower at a campsite to keep my feet off that wet, cold cement and all the dirt. Otherwise, nuh-uh.