View Poll Results: should blackmagic just end his suffering now?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 12.50%
  • yes, asap

5 31.25%
  • yes and it should be really slow and painful

9 56.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gold Poster

For some odd reason i have a feeling that this psychopath is still on here under a different name playing everyone.

Rookie Poster

I sympathize with your situation and agree with most of the sentiments expressed in this thread ...

BUT ...

your title for this thread really offends me. Don't lump all us CDs in the same category as this loser. I'm not unstable, mentally or otherwise, and neither are my CD girlfriends. In fact, most of us have much more stable lives than the few TSs I've met.

As for this idiot who's hassling you, the sooner you start ignoring his existence, the sooner he will go away. He hasn't proved anything to you, himself or anyone else, and deep down, he knows it.

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! NO, I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! OKAY, I HATE YOU AGAIN!!!!

Professional Poster

I walked in on Springer episode yesterday where a guy in drag was fighting his brothers stripper girlfriend. The CD looked like a dead ringer for those headshots of Blackmagic on the first page.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegidius
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    He reminds me of that bloke from silence of the lambs. 'put the lotion on it's skin' and all that.He obviously wants to be you as you are very pretty.
    Co-Sign!
    You mean this guy?
    you have got to be kidding me, after seeing his myspace page then reading his blog, this guy is way past psychotic.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Pbnvt...eKjL56B6ihaD7w

Platinum Poster

according to the detective that filed my reports today... "he goes above and beyond what is deemed mentally ill and un-stable"

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri
    I sympathize with your situation and agree with most of the sentiments expressed in this thread ...

BUT ...

your title for this thread really offends me. Don't lump all us CDs in the same category as this loser. I'm not unstable, mentally or otherwise, and neither are my CD girlfriends. In fact, most of us have much more stable lives than the few TSs I've met.

As for this idiot who's hassling you, the sooner you start ignoring his existence, the sooner he will go away. He hasn't proved anything to you, himself or anyone else, and deep down, he knows it.
    sherri im sorry let me try to explain where i was when i made this... not nec. an excuse but please dont think i feel CD's are any less mentally stable then anyone else... yes this is a personal attack on ONE person.

this thread was made soon after the thread "are ts's mentally unstable" or w/e it said... anyway... this fat ass of a wannabe is NOT a TS like he likes to claim or think and is just at MOST a CD if not just a TV.... anywho the title was more of an attack at him being just a CD/ TV and NOT a TS

sorry if it struck a nerve w/ you.. wasnt intended.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: dicks R 4 chixs

Quote Originally Posted by legendsR4kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    For some odd reason i have a feeling that this psychopath is still on here under a different name playing everyone.
    believe it or not i have about 50 users now

im sure people won't have a hard time believing it....

Junior Poster

I'm scared someday I'll upset you and have a thread made about me

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!