View Poll Results: should blackmagic just end his suffering now?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 12.50%
  • yes, asap

5 31.25%
  • yes and it should be really slow and painful

9 56.25%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default PROOF that CD's are mentally unstable

heres a lovely lil email i just got from everyones favorite CROSSDRESSING FAT ASS... i think this just goes to show how unstable he is... not only does he bash me in it but then turns around and compliments me right after... fucking lunatic! as far as what was said between me and his bf... well all i said was that i didnt know who his girlfriend was so there was no way i could tell him why she would have such an issue w/ me that she feels the need to cry everytime she calls him at night... according to him. he told me her name was crystal cohen or something and i said i had never heard the name before so then he said that she also goes by leslie... i didnt even think it was fat ass blackmagic ... i told him shes probably some confused girl or one of my many internet stalkers, as i do have a few.... and told him this his gf sounded like a real winner since she couldnt stick to one name and "totally hates" someone shes never even met....

__________________________________________________ ____________

Subject: Thanks...
    Body: Wow I had no idea my finance was trying to sort things out with you and me and so ive heard it all. I should have never mentioned your name at all or even sent him your myspace address but seriously after reading what you had wrote back to him, i wanted to drive down to Austin and cut your fucking dick off and shove it down your throat, just be glad Im only live 3 hours away. by the way i do travel to Austin allot, I do have family near there ;D

A few things id like to "shoot across your bow", No I dont know where you live, No I dont know you, and No I dont want to ever be near or see you. If in the case you do something "drastic" and it gets under my skin, I will make your life a living hell until the day you die, I was nice to you in the beginning but theres no turning back. (as a side note...... your a beautiful girl, well I must admit the breast are pretty gross looking with the gap in your new pic, and you know how to put on makeup, but just keep in mind, I CAN find out where you live, where your siblings live if you have any, where mom and dad live, and where you work.) Once I know that information you can only think of how many horny little shits would be bugging and stalking you and your family night and day to get there hands on you, I dont need to say anymore your getting the Idea of what I can do, and theres allot more I can think up too.

Jennifer Justice 's Schools
    Calhoun H S <---------------
    Port Lavaca, TEXAS <---------------
    Graduated: 2000 <---------------

1996 to 2000

Jennifer Justice 's Companies
    M.A.C.
    Houston, Austin, Texas US <---------------
    Freelance Make-Up Artist

2006 - Present

Knowing those things makes finding you and your family a really easy thing to do. I have no intent on fucking with you or your family, But this would be a good time to make your myspace private, take into consideration im actually giving you advice on protecting your ass.

So........

do NOT stalk, talk, call, or message me and my finance ever again, dont even contact me anymore, and lastly do not respond back to me because im blocking you,.

Have a good life, and stay clear of mine.

__________________________________________________ __________

funny he talks shit about passing in public and my breasts being far apart or w/e... but lets look at some pics shall we???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	198471396_l_165_905.jpg 
Views:	2113 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	104272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ld_553_164.jpg 
Views:	2112 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	104273  

Platinum Poster

dunno y this didnt post but here ya go more imagery of what a sad, pathetic, fat fuck he is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p_r_i_p_m_191_456.jpg 
Views:	2104 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	104274  

He's unstable all right... Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?
    LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, but he is fucked up enough to believe he's dating a bank.

Alright Then.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Wonder how his "finance" can stand him?
    LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, but he is fucked up enough to believe he's dating a bank.
    rotfl exactly! if he thinks hes doing good w/ what he has then you kinda gotta wonder where his judgements are... tho i wouldnt be surprised if fat ass is using fake pics bc his main pics are never pics of him and he lives in dallas while the bf lives in houston... so theyve prob never even met... and funny thing is... the bf looks a lot like blackmagic... -j

this is the bf http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=198421395

this is fat ass
    http://www.myspace.com/leslie3386

Platinum Poster

haha while checking to make sure those links worked.. i couldnt help but notice fat ass has britney spears playing as his default song... this guy is obsessed w/ me... but thats why i have the song i do on my page....

http://www.myspace.com/jenniferjustice

Seriously though, I would be careful with this guy. In this day and age, you never know who is going to snap. And he has already made threats. He's fixated on you. Most likely because he would love to be you.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    Seriously though, I would be careful with this guy. In this day and age, you never know who is going to snap. And he has already made threats. He's fixated on you. Most likely because he would love to be you.
    lol thnx mega

i know kabuki and im not worried.. that fat fuck couldnt find a bra to fit in much less locate me... and if he did... im not worried bout that either. ive taken his threats to heart and contacted the appropriate authorities. i dont play around and i dont take threats against me lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    lol thnx mega

i know kabuki and im not worried.. that fat fuck couldnt find a bra to fit in much less locate me... and if he did... im not worried bout that either. ive taken his threats to heart and contacted the appropriate authorities. i dont play around and i dont take threats against me lightly.
    That's good to know. He's a certified nut. Document everything from him at this point.

Platinum Poster

way ahead of ya been adding to the file already made...