Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I met one from this site and she took my teeth,the damned bohemoth.

Ancient Pervert.

Professional Poster

In the immortal words of the King of Crunk: "skeet skeet skeet"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    In the immortal words of the King of Crunk: "skeet skeet skeet"
    YeeaaaaaaHHH ! ! !!

Junior Poster

Default Re: What would you do to her when you finally got her?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    What would you do if & when you finally got with that transsexual woman you always fantasize about?
    Stutter, choke, say something stupid, turn around, go home and beat off.

deke

5 Star Poster

Default Re: What would you do to her when you finally got her?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    What would you do if & when you finally got with that transsexual woman you always fantasize about?
    Have her mow my lawn, what do you think?

Seriously? I would do my best to treat her to a memorable time. A fairground or amusement arcade would be a great place to have fun in (or the beach, but I'm not a good swimmer). The dinner, either at a top class restaurant or at my place. I know many of the restaurateurs in my town and they will go the extra mile if I tell them. If I'm cooking, only the best ingredients will do- fresh meat or seafood, fresh vegetables, dried mushrooms, truffles, flavoured oils.

If we dine out, we can hit a bar. Again, I know one or two guys who could help us get the best service and drinks. If we're at my place, maybe a video and a cuddle. After that, who knows?

It would be her evening, with anything she wants, including a backrub and a foot massage if she likes.

Sex would be kind of fun, but up to her. She can have the bed, I'll take the couch. The next morning, I'll make breakfast and when she's ready we can go for a drive around some beautiful countryside or go somewhere else that might be fun. We can stop at a small place in the hills to have lunch or I can book one of the places I know outside town.

Before she leaves, I'll give her a little present to remember me by (chocolates, flowers, lingerie if appropriate or a cuddly toy if she likes them- I obviously won't have time to shop for these, but fortunately I have very good friends who will). I'll also send her something when she gets back home.

It's unlikely to happen anytime soon (given that I live halfway across the world) but maybe it will. And my dream girls (I think they know who they are) really should give me a chance.

That is what I'd plan to do. Although I might make an ass out of myself, I suppose. But I'll still call her. The question is: will she answer my calls? I'll hope so.

Note to the guys: Girls like guys who are romantic and artistic and all that, but if you insist on playing a song you wrote for her on your first date she will freak out. And you can forget about a second date. I found that out the hard way.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

LG, that was a really cool and sweet date plan that you shared. I have somewhat the same idea in my head, but as the song sez "Life has a way of blowing up in your face when you think everything's going alright".

Who knows, maybe the day will come when I'll be able to entertain my fave gurl with the kind of evening she deserves. I know she likes Hard Rock and has an interest in playing tourist, so I am noting these things.

My problem is that I am somewhat of a 'limp biscuit' (As it were) as far as traditional dating goes. I don't dance (Not just =can't=, but =don't=) and fancy restaurants are wasted on me (Not because of price, but because I just don't get the menus/food). I mean, if Tavern On The Green served burgers and fries, I'd take her there (Do they? I don't know. I'd bitch to high heaven about the $$$ pricetag, but I can understand burger and fries).

I had one rather memorable day with a gurl that was primarily just hanging out, chatting, watching the gawddamnednoisybox (With some occasional bite and tickle during commercial breaks), interspersed with some genuinely tepid intimacies.

*Sigh* I really miss that.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

LOL This actually happened to me a few times. I just like to chill and converse in a laid back atmosphere and take it from there. Nothing worse than pushing the situation faster than they are ready for. It's hard getting a lot of TS to trust you and when they finally do you don't wanna push too hard and screw it up. So I'd just test my waters every now and then before moving forward to make sure they are comfortable.

Reality is perception.

Rookie Poster

probably drop my drawers only for the two of us to find a big nasty skidmark, apologize about it, and say theres an extra 20 in it for her if she can just put on a condom and deal with it anyways

ugh- i just skeved even myself with that thought

Junior Poster

I'd probably ask her if she wanted to go have a drink or dinner, get to know each other ... The traditional date deal, ya know?

Hmm... maybe later.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JWBL
    What would you do to her when you finally got her?
    I've already been with her (see avatar). I tapped that ass...and we are still friends.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.