Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tie her up and keep her in my wardrobe.....Oh! I mean take her out for drinks and dinner

5 Star Poster

treat her as a girl friend

live with honour

Good Question
    first I would Coook her Dinner (only know how to cook a few thngs most likly do Chicken and sausage gumbo or crawfish etoufee) and than i would see were it went from there.

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

It would be Stacey from Dallas. I be nervous as fuck and probably make an ass out of myself. She would say "Oh its cool", but I look down at my penis and say "It happens".

If I might ad a little criticism to some of your fantasies. A lot of you mention cooking dinner for the TS of your dreams.

..Well..that may be fine in a normal situation..but...your TSOYD is gonna want to know that you aren't ashamed to take her out. To her..a first time meal with you is gonna impress her much more if it's done in public...without you being red faced , nervous..and constantly looking around at other people. If she's the girl of your fantasies then you should be proud to have her on your arm....and not just act that way for her benefit either...but actually feel that way.

Cooking a meal later on after a couple of dates is fine...but guys..I think you should know...LOTS of guys can cook....it's not as impressive as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    If I might ad a little criticism to some of your fantasies. A lot of you mention cooking dinner for the TS of your dreams.

..Well..that may be fine in a normal situation..but...your TSOYD is gonna want to know that you aren't ashamed to take her out. To her..a first time meal with you is gonna impress her much more if it's done in public...without you being red faced , nervous..and constantly looking around at other people. If she's the girl of your fantasies then you should be proud to have her on your arm....and not just act that way for her benefit either...but actually feel that way.

Cooking a meal later on after a couple of dates is fine...but guys..I think you should know...LOTS of guys can cook....it's not as impressive as it used to be.
    Hey Fred41 thats a good point, alot of guys can cook good now a days.
    but also if you can cook better than some of the places near you its always better to cook . Or if she never been to your state you can cook her a good meal that your area is know for. what i mean by that is i live in South Louisiana no one cooks our Creole food better than us. also you can have a better romantic setting at your place than a noisy Restaurant

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

If I were lucky to get a date with a beautiful TS,or any girl for that matter,I would take her on a nice date to a small diner and a nice walk.Nothing fancy because you can never really get to know the person with big fancy dates.And if things went well enough and things worked out I would make passionate love to her or give her the best fuck that I could give.

Sure it would be easy give a name like Celeste,Vanity or any other T-Girl that we know here on the board but there are other girls out there that are not on the boards and who knows when and if you will ever meet one of them.

I've had a coupla dates with nice t-girls, and they were the same as my dates with GGs.
    Why shouldn't they be?