Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

You'll have to check out this site to see how great it is. Aly is pure and the site is pure delight.

Johnny Bravo

Rookie Poster

alexis and aly are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! If i'm lucky enough maybe I'll run into them this weekend when I'm in philly :P

I made a promise at the side of the road, to bury my god damn halo....

Junior Poster

Saige is a hottie! I especially like the punk look. Black hair is awesome on her but the blonde is ok too!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper
    She's pretty prominently featured on Aly Sinclair's web-site, www.hotties-unlimited.com, including vids of her with her ftm boy-friend, "Chris".
    There was a photo on her MySpace a year or more ago with him sucking on her nipple. I assume it's the same guy, he looks pre-T FTM.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BuuBear
    Saige is a hottie! I especially like the punk look. Black hair is awesome on her but the blonde is ok too!
    it's not punk, it's industrial / cyberpunk.

she has a lot of artists on her livejournal profile (it's friends-only so you won't find much else). it's mostly industrial, ebm, hard ebm and futurepop.

some highlights if you're interested in listening to what she listens to:

amduscia, angels in agony, aslan faction, assemblage 23, bruderschaft, covenant, dulce liquido, epsilon minus, funker vogt, hocico, icon of coil, imperative reaction, informatik, juno reactor, lords of acid, massiv in mensch, suicide commando, tactical sekt, wumpscut

it's the same kind of stuff i'm into.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe

amduscia, angels in agony, aslan faction, assemblage 23, bruderschaft, covenant, dulce liquido, epsilon minus, funker vogt, hocico, icon of coil, imperative reaction, informatik, juno reactor, lords of acid, massiv in mensch, suicide commando, tactical sekt, wumpscut

I would listen to alot more of that kind of stuff if all the singers didn't sound exactly alike.

And Alexis is hott. I want her peepee.

Veteran Poster

i'm looking at the shemaleyum set of her in the red sparkley dress. the underside of her cock has a huge gash in it and what looks like sutures. i'm assuming it's from an very recent orchiectomy but it looks kinda brutal instead of clean.

just making sure she's alright because some people were speculating that she's a cutter but i find that doubtful. there are few good shots of her dick so it's hard to see if her testicles are gone, she seems to be fairly shy about her genitals and in the video i have she doesn't touch it much. it's understandable, sure, but here's hoping she heals up fine.

she's a fire that burns bright and quick. i ran across her about a year and a half ago, i think, on myspace and then livejournal. i never really talked to her but she's a beaut. my feeling is that she's using this directly for surgery money and is going to disappear in a year when that happens. iirc, i found her on eros too but don't quote me on it (if she is, walk, run or fly to her!)

it looks fine in this delicious pic:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe

I would listen to alot more of that kind of stuff if all the singers didn't sound exactly alike.
    well, aslan faction sounds a hell of a lot different than assemblage 23!

if anyone is interested, pop up mpegradio or bioindustrial on shoutcast, they play mostly poppier stuff (not so much amduscia, dulce liquido, hocico, tactical sekt, etc.) but it's a good intro to stuff you won't hear on the normal radio.

And Alexis is hott. I want her peepee.
    ditto.

Ya know....I'm not into Goth, but Alexis gives me a serious boner!!!

Professional Poster

I had a gash like that once from a failed self-castration. I waited a couple days before suturing the hole and the edges of the incision never healed together. The space between filled in with thick scar tissue.

I took one of the balls out and then realized I was wildly unprepared and had no idea what I was doing as far as severing and dissecting the cord goes. So I put it back, closed the wound, and spent the rest of the night crying.

Sorry for the hijack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ouch_148.jpg 
Views:	15317 
Size:	211.4 KB 
ID:	108035