Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS

Hey Folks,

First, for my website, once you join it gives directions to view the videos. You must "right click" to download the videos to your hard-drive and use a program like windows media player or the like to view the videos. You CANNOT stream the video by clicking on it. This includes my preview video on the first page.

Second, THE WEBSITE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WAS JUST UPDATED. It is updated twice a month with video and pics. It has been updated this way since its inception. Also, the links are REALLY NOT dead. If any are dead, they may be on the "Links" page - but really who cares about links to other sites anyway? If you joined my site, I hope you will stay with me, enjoy it, and suggest things to do in the future so we can share the fun along the way.

Next, I think some folks may not be as computer savy as they think they are. I say this not as an afront, but as a way to educate you to do more research before you state something improper. I check the site daily to make sure eveyrything works and in the three years it has been up I have only had one day where the site was down and not working. That's a darn good record.

And, Alexis is not filming any more video. She has told me, "it's not her style". And, that's fine.

WWW.HOTTIES-UNLIMITED.COM is the only site, besides shemale yum, where you will be able to see our dear girl.

Also, if you ever have problems, I specifically posted my email on the FIRST PAGE so you can email me and ask for help. USE IT!!! ^^

Hope this help clear some things up! ^^

XxX,
    Aly
    AlySinclairXxX@aol.com

Junior Poster

Default ^^

Sure ^^ I do try to help. I'm not out to make a bad reputation for myself, manipulate the system to defraud anyone, or make anyone unhappy in any way. If you have a problem, please bring it to me first in the future. I'll be happy to listen.

The amount of content I have of Alexis one full length hardcore video with her FTM beau, Christian. You won't see this anywhere else. ^^ I also havea couple other short videos of her and a few sets of pics. She really is a young girl and hasn't done much work. So, to be honest, be thankful for what you find.

As for content total. I have done alot of work. I have a good 10+ hours of vids. Some are 10-15 min teasing shorts and some are 40-45 minute hardcore shoots. And, I have pic sets of some of today's top girls along with some girls you will recognize from other sites. And, some local girls thrown in for fun. I think you will be happy with the site. If you're not, I'd be very suprised.

And, thanks alot Mr. M. I try to please. ^^

XxX,
    Aly
    www.hotties-unlimited.com
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alyssa_Sinclair25/
    alysinclairxxx@aol.com

Default Re: COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by AlySinclair
    Hey Folks,

First, for my website, once you join it gives directions to view the videos. You must "right click" to download the videos to your hard-drive and use a program like windows media player or the like to view the videos. You CANNOT stream the video by clicking on it. This includes my preview video on the first page.

Second, THE WEBSITE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND WAS JUST UPDATED. It is updated twice a month with video and pics. It has been updated this way since its inception. Also, the links are REALLY NOT dead. If any are dead, they may be on the "Links" page - but really who cares about links to other sites anyway? If you joined my site, I hope you will stay with me, enjoy it, and suggest things to do in the future so we can share the fun along the way.

Next, I think some folks may not be as computer savy as they think they are. I say this not as an afront, but as a way to educate you to do more research before you state something improper. I check the site daily to make sure eveyrything works and in the three years it has been up I have only had one day where the site was down and not working. That's a darn good record.

And, Alexis is not filming any more video. She has told me, "it's not her style". And, that's fine.

WWW.HOTTIES-UNLIMITED.COM is the only site, besides shemale yum, where you will be able to see our dear girl.

Also, if you ever have problems, I specifically posted my email on the FIRST PAGE so you can email me and ask for help. USE IT!!! ^^

Hope this help clear some things up! ^^

XxX,
    Aly
    AlySinclairXxX@aol.com
    I hope this is true, I'm a big fan of yours and Alexis and would like to join. A couple different people have told me that there's problems with the log in and downloading the vids and pics. Hopefully this is an isolated problem.

The problem with the link was referring to the links to the videos, not any other websites.

Junior Poster

Default links

The easiest way to check out the vids is to go to the big log of videos page and right click on the one that you like to download it.

And, yes, he's right. I just checked. The links next to the updates bring up your computers windows media player, but the vid won't start. We are going to change the format. We used to be able to stream, but now the site has more subscibers than we did before and we are no longer able to do this. This issue will be corrected soon. And, we will lead you to the new video which is on the video log page.

In the meantime, please follow the way I stated above. ^^ If you don't understand what I mean feel free to contact me.

XxX,
    Aly
    alysinclairxxx@aol.com

Veteran Poster

what kind of videos of her are on there?

Junior Poster

Default Re: ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eze
    what kind of videos of her are on there?

Quote Originally Posted by AlySinclair
    Sure ^^ I do try to help. I'm not out to make a bad reputation for myself, manipulate the system to defraud anyone, or make anyone unhappy in any way. If you have a problem, please bring it to me first in the future. I'll be happy to listen.

The amount of content I have of Alexis one full length hardcore video with her FTM beau, Christian. You won't see this anywhere else. ^^ I also havea couple other short videos of her and a few sets of pics. She really is a young girl and hasn't done much work. So, to be honest, be thankful for what you find.

As for content total. I have done alot of work. I have a good 10+ hours of vids. Some are 10-15 min teasing shorts and some are 40-45 minute hardcore shoots. And, I have pic sets of some of today's top girls along with some girls you will recognize from other sites. And, some local girls thrown in for fun. I think you will be happy with the site. If you're not, I'd be very suprised.

And, thanks alot Mr. M. I try to please. ^^

XxX,
    Aly
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alyssa_Sinclair25/
    alysinclairxxx@aol.com

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

damn.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Junior Poster

Default PLEASE!!!

I'm sure know one would ever want to UPLOAD those HOTTIES UNLIMITED MOVIES, because we should all have to pay for them. So if you're thinking of DOing IT, PLEASE don't, you shouldn't.

Junior Poster

Default Re: PLEASE!!!

Are you implying something sinsiter, Odelay?

I hope you aren't. For your sake.

Quote Originally Posted by odelay24
    I'm sure know one would ever want to UPLOAD those HOTTIES UNLIMITED MOVIES, because we should all have to pay for them. So if you're thinking of DOing IT, PLEASE don't, you shouldn't.

Junior Poster

Default :)

haha. never.

i'll survive without the vid i'm sure, lol.