Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Paris...Hilton....I remember it well! A room on the 27th floor...king bed...smoking...a view of the Tower....not having to worry about Kato popping out of the closet, because the owner sent his daughter to service him. aaaaah those were the days!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver Poster

Professional Poster

oh yeah i wouldn't hit it..she has a body like a plank of wood..flat...what are you gonna bounce on?skills?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

like with all those celbrity figures i couldnt give a rats shaved ass. i am not her friend neither her relative so.......

anyways why care for people u dont know personally, especially if their only achievment is "beeing a celebrity" - i never got that

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Nice pet, no no brain, bunch of bucks...
    No interest whatsoever !

Life is too short to remove the USB device safely !

I'm not sure about the jail thing. There must be plenty of regular folks picked up driving DUI with suspended licences that don't go to the slammer. I'm thinking the judge was ticked off cause it was Paris Hilton and not cause of the crime.
    As far as special treatment, you couldn't possibly put her in general pop. It would be a freakin death sentence. let's be fair, she's not a criminal.

Rookie Poster

Paris Hilton?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noonegives7rd1_870.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	104161  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tg4me
    Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich.
    She isn't even close to making what she will inherit. You need to do research before you spew out some facts that are blatantly wrong. She is "pretty"? What about her is pretty, I have had a couple of run ins with her here at clubs in Hollywood and she is god awful ugly on top of being a shite human being. Any girl who is that skinny who has a pot belly, size 15 feet and looks like the Geico lizard is not pretty. She loves talking down to people as if she has done anything to warrant her fame. If her family did not have money she would be the same as every other crack whore running around this world. The fact that she freely uses the "N" word as well as other derogatory racial terms does not help her cause at all.

I would be quite happy if she stayed in jail forever and you girls could stop seeing her as some sort of loser role model.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

to each their own... no?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."