Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

She's a poor representative of the human race. The only reason that people pay her or her sister any mind is because they are rich. Were they not the daughters of the founder of Hilton Hotels and mega rich, they'd be ignored. They're just NOT the hottest girls around and I daresay that almsot anyone can find hotter girls in their own communities.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit... what a ride!"
    -Anon-

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Still, after seeing her sex video, I can't help but think that sleeping with her would be a complete waste of time (she has zero skills).
    I beg to disagree. From what I saw in the "leaked" vid, she plays a mean skinflute.
    she gives a mean BJ and to get a nut on those wannabe tits.......oh yea.

Veteran Poster

Paris is a tall,slender, rich-spoiled, and absolutely * gorgous" *
    naive nutball.

Junior Poster

Do we have to? I personally have loads of better "things" to think about........

Junior Poster

Paris Hilton is an elitist socialite who wastes everyone else's oxygen. I used to think she was kind of cute, but after seeing how dim-bulbed and snobby she is, she's one of the ugliest bitches on the planet.

It absolutely infuriates me how the L.A. justice system has catered to her, despite her lawbreaking which would earn anyone else a year or more in prison.

To hell with that stupid airhead. I hope an inmate has their way with her herpes-ridden ass.

Hmm... maybe later.

Rookie Poster

although i will surely get flamed for this, i think she and danny evangelista look very similar sometimes

but the difference is danny is a decent and beautiful human being

Professional Poster

I'd spank her,make her call me Daddy,and spend her money.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich. She does spend money on big $ items. If I had a dress shop in Palm Beach or Beverly Hills, I'd be thrilled if she came in to buy. She's the kind that allows designers to live and prosper. Much like Lear Jets, Yachts, Ferrari's or rolexes. One single person like her, can help keep hundreds of highly skilled people at work. I help restore classic cars. I owe my livelyhood to rich people that can spend a $3,000,000 on a car.....or 16 cars. I'm glad she's rich. America and capitalism is great!
    Our collective desire worldwide created her demand. There would not be 100 cameras flashing her everywhere she goes, if they couldn't sell the photos. Seems like we just love to build someone up then rejoice tearing them down.
    That said, she dosen't seem to be overly bright. Handled this whole jail thing (and others)horribly. She's just like dozens of stars, models, athletes, singers that are young ,rich seem to have it all, but go out and do something stupid. If she doesn't deserve to breath, then I could find 40-50 million people I would get rid of first.

Professional Poster

why if she has all of this big daddy money didnt she hire a driver for her drunk ass..i dont understand these rich people gettin pulled over for d.w.i..they have butlers,handlers,managers,personal assistants,personal trainers,but no damn driver?

Junior Poster

No Kidding. And why does some guy making 25 million a year rape a girl or play with guns and do coke?