Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I don't understand the fascination---once and for all--- she is NOT HOT! She is NOT pretty.She is NOT cute. She has done somethings that belie her unattractiveness and come across sexy (the Hardees/Carl's JR commercial). She does not deserve celebrity status--- what has she done? She's just some rich person's kid. The average person is so shallow and moronic that they care about such a nonsensical nonentity. Sorta like reality tv is popular. She's sad but the people who made her a celebrity are sadder!

Professional Poster

Every country needs a rich vapid floozy for entertainment purposes. The UK had Princess Di,we've got Paris.

Ancient Pervert.

I would compare Paris Hilton to a pest, needing to be squashed and irradicated.

Rookie Poster

I wish she had a big thick dick for me. Oh well, too bad.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    As far as special treatment, you couldn't possibly put her in general pop. It would be a freakin death sentence.
    Of course Paris would die or get raped in the general population...what's your point?

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

Professional Poster

I think shes an attractive girl physically...no problems with her weight here, but her personality is akin to a slug. All that body and money..man what a waste!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I think shes an attractive girl physically...no problems with her weight here, but her personality is akin to a slug. All that body and money..man what a waste!
    See this is the kinda stuff I don't understand--- ok if you find that kind of girl attractive; I don't get it but, hey different strokes ( I heard a comic on XM say he tells his girlfriend that Paris Hilton is ugly and has a rat face. "But what I don't tell her is I'd still fuck that rat pussy!!!")
    BUT DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE "ALL THAT BODY..."
    You might be able to debate whether she's cute ( I doubt it but whatever ) or not, but there's no debating her body should never be referred to as "all that body".
    Unless....
    Well if you're Popeye or Bluto I get it---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oliveoyl_164.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	104263  

To me she total waste of space not cause she rich but she just bad role model to follow so many girls will follow like braind dead sheep & crash n burn .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I don't understand the fascination---once and for all--- she is NOT HOT! She is NOT pretty.She is NOT cute. She has done somethings that belie her unattractiveness and come across sexy (the Hardees/Carl's JR commercial). She does not deserve celebrity status--- what has she done? She's just some rich person's kid. The average person is so shallow and moronic that they care about such a nonsensical nonentity. Sorta like reality tv is popular. She's sad but the people who made her a celebrity are sadder!
    well said

i will not stay at a hiltin inn or any think eles they own. she does not sesirve my money

glad to be here

Junior Poster

I stand corrected, I thought she was going to be given 50 million. I'll go with Forbes. I trust them. She will get between 30-50 million and she has earned ONLY 17 million to date. Anyway you look at it she has done well for herself. She was the "it girl" for a couple of years in our culture. Like it or not.
    What I find funny is how people want her dead! They are not on here wanting every Islamic Extreamist dead. (you know the ones, they want every person on this site dead) They are focusing on a rich party-girl. She can't turn herself into an icon. The demand is created and she ran with it. You think she's ugly, she's pretty enough to become a model. If she looked like .....me... as an example or lets say Rosey O'donnel she would not have been famous. I'll let the hundreds of mag articles and tv shows and her own TV show speak for themselves. Putting her "ugly" face on the cover sold magazines, brought ratings for shows and because of that she has earned $17 million. Does she have a lot of talent? Not really and because of that she isn't going to stay at the top very long.
    I'm not going to convince you and millions of others that she's not scum. But there are millions that found her so interesting that it allowed a no-talent ugly girl to make 17 million in three years according to Forbes.

ote="goldensamba"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tg4me
    Well she has made WAY more money than she will inherite. She's tall,thin,pretty and rich.
    She isn't even close to making what she will inherit. You need to do research before you spew out some facts that are blatantly wrong. She is "pretty"? What about her is pretty, I have had a couple of run ins with her here at clubs in Hollywood and she is god awful ugly on top of being a shite human being. Any girl who is that skinny who has a pot belly, size 15 feet and looks like the Geico lizard is not pretty. She loves talking down to people as if she has done anything to warrant her fame. If her family did not have money she would be the same as every other crack whore running around this world. The fact that she freely uses the "N" word as well as other derogatory racial terms does not help her cause at all.

I would be quite happy if she stayed in jail forever and you girls could stop seeing her as some sort of loser role model.[/quote]