Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Black-Tgirls.com updates...June 6, 2007

http://www.black-tgirls.com

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!

Here is a preview of the BTG gallery updates from June 5th...

AMERIE - new BTG model... Amerie has recently moved back to her home town of Philadelphia. She is a cute, young 21 yr old who is planning to have implant surgery very soon. She is totaly into oral sex and states that she loves to give it all night long, if she could. She plans on doing some adult videos and we'll hopefully see her in one of those soon.

REMMIE - new photo set... When you look at this 6'3 goddess all you'll think of is that song "She got Legs." Her legs look as if they extended for days and are smooth and in perfect shape. This along with her killer smile makes her irresistible.

SABRINA NASCIMENTO - new photo set...She was born with a big cock but, not satisfied with that, she still made some changes for you... still to turn it flashier. She made bioplastic injections so that it was still thicker and we have our new monster cock BTG now . Sexually she is just interested in fucking butts. She adores men with muscular bodies.

SHAKIRA - new sexy BTG model...awaiting more info to cum...

TAMYA
    - BTG's June Girl of the Month...Tall and sexy tgirl from New Jersey who was requested by one of the members on the BTG Forum. She's super horny has a great set of breasts and a huge 11" cock! She's sure to make a lot of members very happy.

TAYLOR aka FURY KHAN - new photo set... She is a cool Brazilian & black girl...5'10" 138 lbs. with a nice round ass. She was a lot of fun to work with and we hope to see more of her soon as she loves modeling for the camera.

If you wanna see the full photo sets of all these HOT BTG babes, then check out the gallery directly at http://www.black-tgirls.com .

Next update will be on June 12, 2007...so be sure to check that out!

http://www.black-tgirls.com

Junior Poster

thx for the udate man!
    tamya & taylor hott!

very nice :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess_mylka_715.jpg 
Views:	6113 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	104056  

Junior Poster

i rarly find black ts attractive it's only a hand full thay to me actually looks good and have the whole package i mean cute face and nice body

I'm up here you down there so do what people down there do :P

Rookie Poster

AMERIE IS my GIRL,I'M IN LOVE.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by soulRipp
    i rarly find black ts attractive it's only a hand full thay to me actually looks good and have the whole package i mean cute face and nice body
    WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

Every godamn week somebody feels the need to get on a black-tgirl post and talk about how they are unattractive.

If you don't like them, stay out the damn posts. It's wasn't made or you.

Like these damn white t-girls y'all post are so damn hot.
    It's gotten to the point that some of y'all are drooling over male club kids and male to female cosplay(ers).
    I have seen tons of tgirls of other races that have no implants, wear wigs and have manly faces and some of y'all still go berserk over them.

If you don't like black-tgirls, stay out of the black t-girl post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evil_twin
    Quote Originally Posted by soulRipp
    WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

Every godamn week somebody feels the need to get on a black-tgirl post and talk about how they are unattractive.

If you don't like them, stay out the damn posts. It's wasn't made or you.

Like these damn white t-girls y'all post are so damn hot.
    It's gotten to the point that some of y'all are drooling over male club kids and male to female cosplay(ers).
    I have seen tons of tgirls of other races that have no implants, wear wigs and have manly faces and some of y'all still go berserk over them.

If you don't like black-tgirls, stay out of the black t-girl post.
    Well said, the posts are pretty clearly marked.

seanchai

Rookie Poster

Default free forum fuck you

The posts may be clearly marked but it isn't racist or wrong to comment on how nasty a lot of the posts on here are. In the case of this post not one of the "girls" look vaguely feminine and this seems to be a theme with the black tgirl posts. Beer bellies, scars, gang tattoos - I thought the American dream would look more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by deadclan69
    The posts may be clearly marked but it isn't racist or wrong to comment on how nasty a lot of the posts on here are. In the case of this post not one of the "girls" look vaguely feminine and this seems to be a theme with the black tgirl posts. Beer bellies, scars, gang tattoos - I thought the American dream would look more attractive.
    You can't stop yourself.

Junior Poster

Who said it was racist to make a comment about how they look.
    The comment was if you don't like black-tgirls, stay out of the black t-girl threads.
    I didn't come into the "I want to fuck a club kid or a cosplayer" thread and talk about how I don't like cosplayers and club kids.