Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...

good luck with all that ...im sure it will work out 4 ya...u should come down to the monthly party after u get settled...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Alright, so I think I finally understand my best public transportation options for getting in and out of the city. I just want to be sure I'd be able to get back to my apartment at any hour of the night if needed. Using the NJ Transit Trip Planner it seems I can get a bus from the Port Authority pretty close to my apartment at any time of the night (although the intervals between each departure are spaced further apart). Just wanted to see if I could verify this before I attempt it. Thank you for any help
    I think that's right... you sound located almost exactly where I helped move a girlfriend about 5 years ago, and that bus to Port Authority is what she was always doing. (Watch out for the unfortunately nicknamed "piss alley" tunnel from Port Authority to the subway. She complained about that a lot.)

Welcome, and thanks for bringing the nice weather with you.

Leora...what are you doing in NYC?? Did you miss a turn somewhere, I thought you were coming to Denver to live with me so we could go to Coors Field and watch the Rockies get their ass kicked by the Yankees and Mets(plus the rest of MLB). Did I screw up the directions? Or, was it my pet Gorilla that scared you off?