Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I still haven't had one that I had noticed, the doorbell is still broken. I do get some pamphlets stuck in the door handle from time to time.

Maybe one of these door knockers would work for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1006081_130.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	160363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	door_knocker_780309_tm_105.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	160364  

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

not a bad idea

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

I've never had any come to my door. Where do you guys live that they come to your door? Is this an East Coast thing?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

it must be an East Coast thing @ Crayons, my brother in L.A. says he never gets it in his neighborhood, which I found humorous after seeing the movie 'Friday'

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

i dont know how big your yard is but an irishwolfhound might be the best choice since they can look the freaks right in the eye

no need to brag marissa, lol
    heck johnny you live in newyork your home prob. cost 5x what mine did, i watch the home shows a damn studio apt. is a million bucks lol

Rookie Poster

Well this topic brought me out to reply, *s*, my mother is a jw, has been for over 20 years. When I started my transition last year she denounced me and I have not spoken to her since. So much for the pure religion they like to preach. You know those with out sin cast the first stone etc etc.

~~~Mischelle~~~

Default Re: Witness your ass out my neighborhood....................

I knew a guy who would prank people using these missionaries. He'd take someone he doesn't like, look up their address and call the Mormons.

He would say something like he wants to learn more and maybe convert but he needs some people to come to his house to talk about it, say 6-7AM on Saturdays because of his odd work schedule... and he has hearing problems so keep knocking until he hears it so he can go to the door.

Now I can hold a grudge if someone wrongs me enough, but that takes a special kind of evil to do this to someone.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

I answer the door with my 1911A1 in my hand. They quickly table the conversation.

5 Star Poster

A few years ago my Mother was being a bitch to me over something, and two nice little old lady JW's came to the door.

So I told them my Mother would LOVE to talk to them and was thinking of converting.

Then I got my Mother from the back of the house and told her some friends of her's were in the living room waiting for her.

Then I left for the post office.

Those ladies came back every two weeks for about two years, my Mother would hide in the bedroom until they left. Sometimes they would trap her in the front yard.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    I've never had any come to my door. Where do you guys live that they come to your door? Is this an East Coast thing?
    If any did they would probably end up buried somewhere in your backyard,your girly act isn't fooling anyone you freakin psychopath.