Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Everytime I've wanted to stop at Hamburger Mary's, it's been too crowded. What's up with that place? What makes it so popular?

What's the best time/day to see a diverse crowd there?

And, don'tyoubetalkingaboutmySanDiego,Felicia!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Veteran Poster

i posted before about nyc club listings but you guys should join up and share that info on the clubs listing on the site in my signature... its new and growing and they have a section for san diego

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khloe Hart
    Oh my God! There are so many places you can meet Ts's in San Diego, and I go to almost all of them! Let's see there is SRO (kinda small though), Lips(on El Cajon Blvd and Ohio st), Urban Mo's (on University and 4th), Kickers (also known as Hamburger Mary's), Baccus House (especially wednesdays), The Brass Rail, and Rich's. Check them out, the Tgirls are kinda spread out through Hillcrest and North Park.
    I knew you would have the scoop. I'm going down there when the Dodgers play the Padres; I'll have to check out some of these places. Thanks!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster

We live in San Diego - the SRO on Saturday night, less so on Friday is the main place to meet t's.

Jessica and I usually drop in around 11 on Sat for an hour or so when we aren't busy. Say "hi" and we'll introduce you around!

Yes tgirls go to the other places, but not as exclusively, it's more hit or miss.

I don't know of any girls who hang out at Lips unless they work there - it's a dinner theather for straights (like adult birthday party groups) looking for a drag show.

Baccuss House I think is mostly latinas, it's in a bad part of town which we avoid in daylight, much less after dark. And Mo's is way too crowded and noisy and mostly gay guys who want to meet other gay guys, not straight transsexual women.

We go to Ocean Beach, or Humphries on the Bay, or downtown. But downtown is just nuts on the weekends. There's probably 50 clubs!

Enjoy oyur visit to San Deigo the most partying town in the US!

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

I will be in SRO tonight

Rookie Poster

Default Re: San Diego TS Hot Spots?

I would appreciate any update on clubs in San Diego! thanks

The house detective Junior Poster Turlington's Avatar

Considering I was down there last weekend, it appears nothing has changed. I just stayed at SRO all night since my hotel was a block away...

Calvin: I let my mind wander and it didn't come back.
    Mom: I figured you'd lost your mind years ago.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Riche's is the place I hooked up with the two tgirls who made me their bitch. They were from LA though.

Junior Poster

sure LA has better night life, employment, cuisine variety but Id rather spend the rest of my days in SD

Senior Member Junior Poster

What is the best place on a Friday night now? Rich's or SRO?