View Poll Results: so .... what is it ??

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • ass

20 32.79%
  • hips

0 0%
  • breast

9 14.75%
  • face

25 40.98%
  • smile

3 4.92%
  • personality

4 6.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: what do you look at first on a girl ??

Quote Originally Posted by downblow
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica_danyelle
    was curious to see what you guy's look at first on a girl ???
    hips ?
    smile?
    ass?
    breast?

just wondering !!!
    Personality is everything.
    Unforunately i'm not one of those guys who can just fuck any hot t-girl even if she is an ass. I have morals and a code of ethics i usually adhere too.
    So now i only get turned on by the womens personality.
    I want to know that the person i'm having sex with is someone worth bringing to multiple orgasms. Also someone i can trust that won't pass along a std.
    Safe sex is fine and dandy but in a long term relationship it really sucks.
    Such a sweet sentiment...but so misplaced!The question was what do you LOOK AT first ON a girl. That's clearly a question about physical attributes. You can't SEE someone's personality nor is it something they have ON them. Nice hijacking attempt though.(Kind shallow and self serving)

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    As no-one else is, I'll be honest...Tits! :P
    Maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your view, huh?
    Personally, I think breasts are the most overrated body part ever--- nice fringe benefit but not necessary. So many girls go out and get breasts and think that makes them attractive--not!! Sure a man will look at big breasts, sorta like he looks at horror movies or bearded ladies at the carnival, but after that initial excitement wears off (about 3 hours), if you don't have anything else, you'll be forgotten. A girl can still be hot with a flat chest, but big boobs won't guarantee hotness!
    Anyway, I digress. The first thing I notice is HEIGHT-- I love tall women. Not really gigantor tall, but 5'8"-6'1" or so. Then, it's the face, which includes the all important eyes AND lips and smile (which includes TEETH). If that sparks my interest it becomes my mission to see what she's working with from behind. And stomachs/midriff is VERY sexy if it's in shape.
    So I look at alot of things,that all add up to what I like, But the face is the thing that makes you want to check out the rest or not even bother. You can tell alot about a girl by looking at her face--- you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    As no-one else is, I'll be honest...Tits! :P
    Maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your view, huh?
    Personally, I think breasts are the most overrated body part ever--- nice fringe benefit but not necessary. So many girls go out and get breasts and think that makes them attractive--not!! Sure a man will look at big breasts, sorta like he looks at horror movies or bearded ladies at the carnival, but after that initial excitement wears off (about 3 hours), if you don't have anything else, you'll be forgotten. A girl can still be hot with a flat chest, but big boobs won't guarantee hotness!
    Anyway, I digress. The first thing I notice is HEIGHT-- I love tall women. Not really gigantor tall, but 5'8"-6'1" or so. Then, it's the face, which includes the all important eyes AND lips and smile (which includes TEETH). If that sparks my interest it becomes my mission to see what she's working with from behind. And stomachs/midriff is VERY sexy if it's in shape.
    So I look at alot of things,that all add up to what I like, But the face is the thing that makes you want to check out the rest or not even bother. You can tell alot about a girl by looking at her face--- you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass!

Jeez...By the time you get through that list she's gone!

you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass
    But so much from looking at her teeth!
    I thought it was a girl, not a horse!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Sure first ASS and next face

Professional Poster

Jeez...By the time you get through that list she's gone!
    NO NO NO. That's why it's the FACE. It will tell you almost everything you need to know. The other stuff is what you check out after the face beckons.

you can tell nothing about her by looking at her tits or ass
    But so much from looking at her teeth!
    Your being silly, teeth are part of the face and do accentuate the shape of the face. But I'll humor you--- a girl with lots of orthodontics,like braces lets you know she's serious about her appearance and has money. A girl with crooked and in grown teeth probably doesn't sweat details too much, and I bet doesn't have great cash flow. A girl with alot of cavities probably eats too many sweets and has poor dental hygiene. If she has missing teeth she may be a crack bitch. If she has small teeth she probably gnaws alot especially in her sleep, and may not be the best oral sex partner. Shall I proceed?

Junior Poster

Personally, I notice eyes and, if she shows it, smile. They tell a lot about a person.

Hmm... maybe later.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Your being silly, teeth are part of the face and do accentuate the shape of the face. But I'll humor you--- a girl with lots of orthodontics,like braces lets you know she's serious about her appearance and has money. A girl with crooked and in grown teeth probably doesn't sweat details too much, and I bet doesn't have great cash flow. A girl with alot of cavities probably eats too many sweets and has poor dental hygiene. If she has missing teeth she may be a crack bitch. If she has small teeth she probably gnaws alot especially in her sleep, and may not be the best oral sex partner. Shall I proceed?
    You can tell all that at first glance?
    If i wasn't busy staring at the tits i'd take my hat off to you!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

You can tell all that at first glance?
    If i wasn't busy staring at the tits i'd take my hat off to you!
    LMAO! 2 funny!

Veteran Poster

Pshh...most guys are gonna lie but you get the truth from me. I look at the full package. All depends on which angle you cross my path at. If I catch you sideways I look at the ass first. Frontwards I look at the face first and then the chest when you get closer and the booty after you pass. What can I say....I love to caress a curvaceous body. And no matter what some say to try and win your approval, this is what "MOST" men see.

Reality is perception.

Gold Poster

Let's assume for argument's sake I have already been drawn to a TS woman from across a room (at Peanuts for example) after some serious eye games with one another have begat a move on my part. It wasn't any one particular physical quality about her that drew my attention toward her, but she attracted me for whatever reasons anyway. After the haze of distance has been lifted and we are now in other's space talking, the first thing I look at is her hygiene: her nails, teeth, breath, fragrance, hair, etc. To me, those things reveal quite a bit about her priorities and detail to the "small", yet oh so important things that can be deal breakers. What good is having a great ass or pair of legs (I'm a leg man also) if her toe nails mirror those of a gorilla, or she smells as if she just ran a marathon? Those are turn-offs. Big time.