Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default When do you go from a CD to a TS?

Just wondering, when do you go from a cross dresser to be coming a true TS?
    Mike

Veteran Poster

when you no longer look like a Man in a dress.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

Is it more a mind set?

Veteran Poster

It is all in the mind. It is not about how you look or how other percieve you. I have known drag queens that pass extremely well and even some that have had major work done. Still, if in thier mind they see themselves as males then they are just that.

Transsexualism is a condition that is about self identity.

A person can look like Earnest Borgnine but if in that person's mind they feel like they are female then that person is a TS.

Because we don't find them attractive, because they come off as weird and undesirable we want to put them on some lower level in comparison to the pretty passable girls when in fact some of the pretty and passable girls are just as much crossdressers, drag queens, gay boys wanting a spotlight and such.

It is much deeper than what the eye can see.

a perfect response RH.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    It is all in the mind. It is not about how you look or how other percieve you. I have known drag queens that pass extremely well and even some that have had major work done. Still, if in thier mind they see themselves as males then they are just that.

Transsexualism is a condition that is about self identity.

A person can look like Earnest Borgnine but if in that person's mind they feel like they are female then that person is a TS.

Because we don't find them attractive, because they come off as weird and undesirable we want to put them on some lower level in comparison to the pretty passable girls when in fact some of the pretty and passable girls are just as much crossdressers, drag queens, gay boys wanting a spotlight and such.

That works for me.

It gets my vote.

Well said, RangeHova!

5 Star Poster

Agreed- I think RangeHova has pretty much summed up what many of us would say, me included

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    to others, no it really isn't.

maybe to ones self, but not to others. I get what you're saying about how some drag queens look like real women but still consider themselves men, but if the man doesn't at least "LOOK" like a woman, no one in the world is going to consider them being a TS. No one but perhaps themselves, and I highly doubt that that is enough for most TS women.

I'm just being a realist.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Platinum Poster

i think it also varies per person... for example the "guy" that vicki brought up who had SRS shows laughing women in the restroom his vag. to "proove" hes a woman... is still a man to me. having a vag doesnt make you a woman anymore then putting a dress on does.

idc how pretty or how ugly you are by western standards if you live your day to day life, go to work, go out w/ friends, go to the grocery store, go shopping, from the time you wake up til the time you go to bed ... as a female... you are a TS.... if at anypoint during the day you remove the makeup, hair, clothes, and female appearance to do any of your day to day routine as a male... you are a CD.