Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

i agree that it is was also a valid thread... as ive said in other threads about him... hes a he.. despite what he trys to look like in public. -j

5 Star Poster

Even the title of that damm movie says so. "She's my brother" indeed!

Junior Poster

Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past? That it's more how you feel inside than how you look on the outside? How would you feeel if anyone would question who you are? That's my beef with this thread; the need to label everyone. If she or he would be here to defend him/herself, that woud be another story. Other than that, HA members can talk about whatever you want.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past?
    Not really. This is the thing. If any prospective person wants, thinks he or she was a she or a he in the first place. Atleast try and do something about it yourself. Start somewhere like hormones. Granted, not all prospective transitioner looks femme (If eyeing to be a transexual) or butch (If eyeing out to be a man)..Hormones do soften features. Unfortunately though for Alexis he'd decided to transition at a later time where his body was already fully develop as a male. Chisseled stong facial features, full chest hair etc.

Bottomline: If you want people to take you seriously as opposed to be taken for a joke or someone with transvestic fetishism work hard at it! He does need severe FFS more than SRS. Id suggest he takes care of that face first than jumping the gun for SRS thats all!

Here's a question for you The Truth:

Would you in your right frame of mind date i.e go out in public with Alexis and also introduce her (Im being nice!) to your friends and family? Would you feel proud about it?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Listen "Truth" or "Legend" you may think that you are being politically correct by defending Alexis Arquette but there is a fundamental problem.

You have never known or met a true TS.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't understand the difference between a gay guy who likes to throw on a wig and do a drag show and a true TS who has actually committed their lives and taken life changing and irreversible steps to become a different gender.

This is a profound and unique process that you clearly don't understand.

Junior Poster

Since you're with me every single day of my life, I guess you're right. You don't know shit about me; you have no idea who I am or who I socialize with, so shut the fuck up.
    So according to your prehistoric views, all pre-op TGs in their early states are gay guys. Wow, please share more!
    And you state that true TGs are the ones that actually committed their lives and taken life changing and irreversible steps to become a different gender. What about the ones that decide to go back to being males (e.g., Lisa Lawer)? What were they?
    Think before you speak!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Doesn't this contradict what most of you girls have said in the past?
    Not really. This is the thing. If any prospective person wants, thinks he or she was a she or a he in the first place. Atleast try and do something about it yourself. Start somewhere like hormones. Granted, not all prospective transitioner looks femme (If eyeing to be a transexual) or butch (If eyeing out to be a man)..Hormones do soften features. Unfortunately though for Alexis he'd decided to transition at a later time where his body was already fully develop as a male. Chisseled stong facial features, full chest hair etc.

Bottomline: If you want people to take you seriously as opposed to be taken for a joke or someone with transvestic fetishism work hard at it! He does need severe FFS more than SRS. Id suggest he takes care of that face first than jumping the gun for SRS thats all!

Here's a question for you The Truth:

Would you in your right frame of mind date i.e go out in public with Alexis and also introduce her (Im being nice!) to your friends and family? Would you feel proud about it?

~Kisses.

HTG
    I am not a shallow person, so it would depend on what I feel for a particular person. If I want to jerk off or have meaningless sex, I go by looks alone. If I want to spend my life with someone, I go by many other things (e.g., character, personality, and how that person makes me feel. This is not a cop-out response by any means. So if this person looks like Rick James or Alexis Arquette, I have no problem telling the whole world about it.

Junior Poster

Alexis Arquette is a muscular, skinny, masculine, wig wearing, gay dude.
    A part time drag queen who is attempting to advance "his" career by cashing in on the TS phenomenon.

He talks the talk. Does not walk the walk.

Junior Poster

You're absolutely right. We have established that he is not a TG and that he is an embarrasment to the TG community. But again, so what???? Let it go.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I am not a shallow person, so it would depend on what I feel for a particular person. If I want to jerk off or have meaningless sex, I go by looks alone. If I want to spend my life with someone, I go by many other things (e.g., character, personality, and how that person makes me feel. This is not a cop-out response by any means. So if this person looks like Rick James or Alexis Arquette, I have no problem telling the whole world about it.
    I didnt think your reply was a cop out at all. I thought it was really sweet of you to acknowledge that tg's have various stages of transitioning. Alexis has not done anything significant to transition yet except for zapping hairs off her chest. But I didnt think they werent being realistic either or being fully honest. Men are visual creatures (maybe you're not?) So attraction always play and important aspect in people relation for any relationship to flourish and go forward or not dont you think?

Unless you're saying that you are attracted to Alexis' manly looks? And would go out with her in public and hypothetically also date her (provided her personality jives well with yours) and not be embarrased when people oggle at her and you like you were aliens from another planet? That you honestly can say you wont be bothered by it? Not to mention all the media attention and being dubbed as Alexis' gay lover splashed all over the newspaper?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol