Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default What is up with Alexis Arquette?

What is the deal with Alexis Arquette? Clearly No hormones. No Ops. Crew cut with Wigs. No evidence of actual transformation. Is it all for publicity? Has anyone seen the movie, " She's my Brother" ? I assume she DID NOT get the change but it is being promoted as a mystery.

Is she Gay-TV or a true tranny?

Gold Poster

Default Re: What is up with Alexis Arquette?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    What is the deal with Alexis Arquette? Clearly No hormones. No Ops. Crew cut with Wigs. No evidence of actual transformation. Is it all for publicity? Has anyone seen the movie, " She's my Brother" ? I assume she DID NOT get the change but it is being promoted as a mystery.

Is she Gay-TV or a true tranny?
    And you care why?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

she's cool beans.

Junior Poster

I think she should be allowed to define herself however she wants. It's just odd to me to see someone who claims they want to be a women yet also seems comfortable with her masculine physic and short cropped hair. Also I think it is odd that she dates clearly GAY MEN.

Gold Poster

I think she should be allowed to define herself however she wants. It's just odd to me to see someone who claims they want to be a women yet also seems comfortable with her masculine physic and short cropped hair. Also I think it is odd that she dates clearly GAY MEN.
    Sounds like you have some personal issues within yourself pal"I think she" "odd to me".

Junior Poster

Are you kidding? Like I said this is not a slam on anyone.

I think Alexis is great. I admire her. It is just that I am not really sure that she is a "her" as I understand it after many years and knowing thousands of MTF s personally, true MTFs and gay men are natural enemies and don't generally "date".

Gold Poster

I think Alexis is great. I admire her. It is just that I am not really sure that she is a "her" as I understand it after many years and knowing thousands of MTF s personally, true MTFs and gay men are natural enemies and don't generally "date".
    please go away with this crazy bs.

She was on Adam Corrola's radio show a few months ago, seemed like a twat.

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

If you know "thousands of MTFs personally", as you say, then you have a more knowledgeable group to draw a conclusion from than there is here.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

please go away with this crazy bs.
    Hey legend have you ever been to the big city and met an actual transexual or do you just jack it in front of the computer in your moms basement?