Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

here is what I wrote

very brave and very noble. if you were here, I'd give you a big hug.

FK
    Anyone who doubts my sincerity can kiss my ass. Azanti, I say what I mean, and mean what I say, and if you make it to LA, a big hug is waiting for you.

FK

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

I cannot believe someone would write that...such a vile email.

Azanti, you showed courage posting on here. And of all the places HIV/AIDS needs to be discussed, I put HA right at the top of my list.

As for the person who sent you that email, they are obviously very bitter and resentful about something. But, if they would like, they are free to email me and I can regale them with my beautiful tales of cleaning up the shit and piss of friends and loves and FAMILY members, watching them waste away before my eyes, and having to bury them in a climate where there was so much ignorance and misinformation.

Or maybe we can talk about what I'm doing today in educating people about HIV/AIDS.

Or maybe we can rap about the last few films I wrote about the issue of aids in the transgender community (one of which is being made).

Or maybe we can even talk about big pharma's control of doctors and the media when it comes to truly informing the public.

Or maybe I can just tell him or her to fuck off.

Azanti, you're going to come across all types. If I can give you any advice, it's to ignore the ones like this Henry Fonda's Ghost. They do nothing but suck the positive energy out of people.

The guy who wrote that is the MORON.
    Dont listen to him and everyone on here ISNT a moron......most people here are quite smart if you ask me.
    HIV is no joke.
    I have lost a few friends to the aids virus.
    Dont let anyone make you feel like your "less than" because you contracted this virus.
    ITS NOT YOUR FAULT@!
    Its a virus!
    God bless you and be well.

Gold Poster

Default Re: A response I recieved to my HIV thread...

Azanti: What SB just said. I honestly wouldn't have taken the time to respond to this clown. If I had, it would probably read like the following in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    hey, I read your thread about being HIV positive and am surprised how you said nothing new about the disease. Am curious why this hasn't affected you enough to give you a personal reaction to the disease. You honestly sounded like you just copy and pasted what you wrote from some book. I hope to see a more genuine post about your status.
    Yeah, yeah, my world of reaction and response revolves around your idea of it. How could I be so blind? And, yes, how could I forget that you -- YOU -- are now the arbiter as to what passes the litmus test in genuineness and sincerity. Forgive me once more, oh grand Poobah.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    Also you choose to disclose this information on HA which, as unfortunate as it is, full of the most moronic human beings in the world. Sorry to tell you this, but every single "appologetic" reply you recieved was incredibly shallow and fake. I don't think you need sympathy- i think you need strength. What you did, as you admitted, was your own fault, so now what you need is retrospect so as to help educate others about the reality of the disease.

Yours Truely,
    Henry Fonda's Ghost
    Yes, Doctor, who was I to assume that every posting in support of my disclosure wasn't quite "spot on" on the genuineness scale or simply not "feeling it"? Your powers to discipher what's in a poster's heart and mind -- through this medium at that -- are simply astounding to say the least. I should have called on you to screen these frauds for me and present them with a piece of your mind, a mind that would never ignorantly and stupidly paint an entire board all one color. Yep, anyone with half a brain can draw inferences, judgements, and assumptions about the entirety of a person's being via their postings here at Hung Angels. They aren't that different or complex after all. If only I had seen what fakes they were from the getgo. If only the rest of the world would catch on to your shortcut approach to analyzing the world around them. It would make it oh so easy that way. Yeah, they really are the most moronic persons going.

By the way, why are you here if I may ask? ...

This person wasn't worth the time in other words, Azanti. Not a minute. Good luck to you.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Fuck 'em.
    [i'd write more but they're not worth it]

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Azanti,
    No matter what anyone says, someone's going to jump on it. It's ridiculous but that's life. Keep up the fight. And keep having fun on the forum. You're a good guy. And fuck the critics. Toss them a scone with butter and they'll slink away.

Junior Poster

Hey Azanti,

I've only skimmed over this to be honest but in a way I think they may have a point from an outsider's perspective. That may not be the reaction you were perhaps looking from me, however there are aspects of it that I don't agree with.

For someone to write that it's just sheer nastiness frankly. I mean, why bother? That's just people for you for you. The personal attack on you I don't agree with. Who are they to judge you!!

Messages like that arrive in my inbox occasionally, and in the heat of the moment it hurts. In time I get over them but it does taint my perspective a little. I think mine come from TVs and certain TSs.

It's rather unhealthy for a person to write that to you focusing on your situation and how you are dealing with it inside. That is your right.

Oh, and they spelt truly wrong.

Chin up,

Aly xx

Veteran Poster

Alison,

The message didn't hurt me in the least, such things are like water of a ducks back these days, if anything I didn't like someone persuming to speak for the sincerity of others and they deserved the chance to respond to that critism, and respond they have.

I think, as many have been equally brave to state the issue of HIV has affected their life in some way or other, it would certainly appear that a great many of us know someone who has been struck by this condition and in the worse cases as other posters have bravely stated (And I have no doubt about their honesty on that issue) watch them die.

I can assure everyone I am very strong already, in fact I am now dating someone, and have been for several weeks, and that is going very well (Alison and Felica might even have to get a new hat with the way it's going or at least borrow one from Peggy's large collection) time will tell.

Real - great to see you could read between the lines so accurately of my response, lol.

Whatsupwiththat - It is good to hear about the film, certainly not enough of those being made, I am shooting one myself in only a few months time.

On a final note, as much as I am sure we all enjoy the fun topics and sexy 'huge cock' contest pictures on here, it is good that the forum and its posters do take time to discuss other topics of a more serious nature, such as the abuse/assault that occured to Mariam, other health issues, political topics and so on, I am sure Allanah would agree that such things are important to talk about as much as anything else, and more often than not the tone of people's posts changes a great deal when they discuss such things seriously. In any forum, anywhere on the net, they're are always odd people, and others whom just like to wind each other up. Here is no exception, but if you go and join a bowling club or a little league, you will get exactly the same mix of people, that is part of life, once you except that, well you don't really worry about it. On here, I never worry about it because once I turn the computer off, it's not there, and if someone pesters me with abusive communication, the delete key is a wonderful thing as is selective blocking.

Thanks for all the comments and support, the voice of democracy is alive and kicking.

Truly (Yeah I spotted that as well but was being polite about it)

Azanti

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Junior Poster

i am fairly new to the forum and do not know many people on here. but i agree with all by the fact that you were brave enough to admit such a personal and private thing and you did this out of trust of the people on here whom out of the people i have conversed with in threads quite a few that i know of are very helpful and understanding. for some one to e-mail you about the subject and say such things is down right disgusting. you took the time to write about it which i am sure was not an easy subject to write about and they go and do that. not only disrespecting you but our fellow forum members. it goes to show they are cowardice and probably would not admit they said it on the forum.

i myself am an open minded and open hearted person and my friendship goes out to anyone that choose to accept it. Keep yourself strong and remember there are people who do really care about you around you all the time who will give you the support you deserve. as Quinn and LG have stated, stay strong and keep your focus on maintaining your health and ignore people who have the maturity of a 4 year old to write such nonsense.

Best Regards,

Trauma

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Veteran Poster

Sorry I should have mentioned this earlier, the link to the original thread for anyone whom did not see it before, this thread is now locked, I sm still not quite sure why.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=18919&start=0

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'