View Poll Results: Left or right-handed?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm TG and left-handed

7 12.28%
  • I'm TG and right-handed

9 15.79%
  • I'm not TG and left-handed

17 29.82%
  • I'm not TG and right-handed

24 42.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Never looked into the question before; but I am left-handed.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Default Re: wendy

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    I'm right handed but funny story I started off left handed but my teachers forced for whatever reason for me to learn using my right hand so my mom told me about 4th grade I started using my right hand full time. I was born in Kentucky nothing they did in school makes sense today.

wendy
    That happened to me too, only part of it was my hand writing was so bad I think they were secretly hoping it would be more legible if I used the other hand.

I moved around a lot but I hated that district, I was there for prek-1st, in kindergarten the classroom I was in had all the toys segregated in the classroom by gender, my teacher got so pissed off that I wasn't "following the rules" by using the guy's side so she wouldn't let me have any "play time" and had me just sit at my desk doing extra school work. Her harassment got so bad my mom ended up having to get me bused to another school in the same district.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all