Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Are Transexuals emotionally Stable?

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    What are your thoughts in reguards to this subject?
    1/ Spell check? Dyck ?
    Now if I were in a English class then I would have used a I instead of a Y, but since i'm not and it's a message board, who cares.. ==
    So does that make Drock, mentally unstable? Or merely a spacker? Surely, an I is as easy to type as a Y?

Veteran Poster

So does that make Drock, mentally unstable? Or merely a spacker? Surely, an I is as easy to type as a Y?
    So seanCHAI, does, your, drunk, posting, make you, notice, spelling errors, ?

But, not, grammar, ?

(as long as we are posting for the sole purpose of berating people's typing faux paus)

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Gold Poster

You not only generalize most girls as unstable base on the fact that they might want SRS but that attitude that you know all about them and deem them as unstable base on a couple of posts is absurd.

Everyone changes and most don't know what they want in life it's not just transwomen.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    So seanCHAI, does, your, drunk, posting, make you, notice, spelling errors, ?

But, not, grammar, ?

(as long as we are posting for the sole purpose of berating people's typing faux paus)
    Nope - my original posting had a point and bad grammer should have been corrected. Drock's original questions and posting although, "not trying to put anyone down, or anything" seems pretty insulting and as I stated, not thought out.
    Bad grammer is one thing, incorrectly spelling every 3rd or 4th word, including four letter words another.

seanchai

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    You not only generalize most girls as unstable base on the fact that they might want SRS but that attitude that you know all about them and deem them as unstable base on a couple of posts is absurd.

Everyone changes and most don't know what they want in life it's not just transwomen.
    huh?

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Professional Poster

You want to know about mentally unstable? I'm married to a menopausal GG. Come over and spend an hour. You'll never have to ask questions about such things again.

Ancient Pervert.

lol TJT. they don't necessarily need to be menopousal to be out of their minds. I always know when my gg supervisor at work is having that monthly thing, cause she acts like a fucking idiot towards everyone. gimmie a tgirl with the SRS hangups any day.
    of coures, I fully admit us guys can be assholes at times too.

Platinum Poster

you wanna talk about stable?? lets talk about the guys that on average are interested in trannies...

-married
    -liars
    -crossdressers
    -odd fetishes
    -see women of any form as objects
    -ashamed
    -self hatred

yeah theres a list of qualities right there that makes you not only emotionally unstable, but mentally as well.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    you wanna talk about stable?? lets talk about the guys that on average are interested in trannies...

-married
    -liars
    -crossdressers
    -odd fetishes
    -ashamed
    -self hatred

yeah theres a list of qualities right there that makes you not only emotionally unstable, but mentally as well.
    A good point, because some guys might have some of those characteristics.

Just looking down that list, comparing it to me (and probably the majority of guys here)...

Married? No, I'm not.
    Liar? Well, I was always been told that honesty is the best policy and have always believed in that. I may be a little bit secretive, but I don't lie.
    Crossdresser? Umm, no. Never.
    Odd fetishes? Does fancying transsexuals count as a fetish? Because other than that, I'm sexually pretty normal (I don't jerk off into shoes or get my jollies from asking people to fart in my face). I wouldn't say my admiration for transgirls is odd, just a little offbeat. So, strike that one out too.
    Seeing women as objects? No. Growing up with a sister taught me that women should be respected, loved and protected.
    Ashamed? Only of not doing enough to help people who may have needed my help. That's why I try to be more active in society nowadays.
    Self hatred? Not really. I kind of like myself most of the time. I get angry at myself when I make a mistake, but I don't hate myself.

True, some guys are assholes or pathological liars. I have no time or respect for them. Some guys aren't emotionally stable, but neither are some women and some transwomen. I think that the ratio or percentage is just about the same in every case.

That said, some girls and transgirls have been badly treated by guys or have met their fair share of jerks and thus tend to become a little angry at the world, suspicious of men and maybe a little introverted. It's not their fault.

There are assholes everywhere. I don't think it's good to generalise about men, women or transsexuals. Each person is different.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

-married
    -liars
    -crossdressers
    -odd fetishes
    -ashamed
    -self hatred

Define "odd"...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin