Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Are Transexuals emotionally Stable?

I'm not trying to put anyone down here or anything, but I was just kinda curious about the mental stability of some transexuals..

I know that a lot of them are are harmonal threapy and some more than others, but over the years I come to beleive that a lot of them are actually emotianally unstable..

I mean look as Danielle Fox and Yasmine Lee, as beautiful and fine as they both are when they posted on the boards regualarly even though I love when TS post on here, sometimes reading the crap that they dumped in here often times made me wonder were they emotionally stable? Not just them, but also from some of the my dealings with trannies, I come to beleive that they're just very emotionally unstable beings, and most don't even have a clue about what they really want out of life, or it changes every day!

Some talk about chopping their dycks off on day and enjoying being a top the next?

What are your thoughts in reguards to this subject?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Are Transexuals emotionally Stable?

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    1/ Spell check? Dyck ?

2/ Qualify "mentally unstable". Are you mentally stable or unstable and why?

3/ Are gay people/fat people/white people/newreaders/teletubbies/private school children/McDonalds eaters/etc. Mentally unstable?

That's my thoughts.

seanchai

PS not saying this to be obtuse (apart from point 1) but your question, really is a bit strange and not thought out too well.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    1/ Spell check? Dyck ?

2/ Qualify "mentally unstable". Are you mentally stable or unstable and why?

3/ Are gay people/fat people/white people/newreaders/teletubbies/private school children/McDonalds eaters/etc. Mentally unstable.

That's my thoughts.

seanchai
    Now if I were in a English class then I would have used a I instead of a Y, but since i'm not and it's a message board, who cares.. ==

Junior Poster

I dont think its that we are mentally unstable but rather that some of us have seen allot of things or experienced alot of things that no one should ever experience or shouldnt have to experience....When I say this I mean that transexual women or transexual people are not mentally unstable by nature like as if they were born emotinally unstable...

Luna

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I dont think its that we are mentally unstable but rather that some of us have seen allot of things or experienced alot of things that no one should ever experience or shouldnt have to experience....When I say this I mean that transexual women or transexual people are not mentally unstable by nature like as if they were born emotinally unstable...
    Well perhaps you weren't born this way by nature, but it could be a manifestation of the lifestlye and side effects of drugs you think?

Silver Poster

By the way you're a cutie Luna555!

Veteran Poster

I'm not trying to put anyone down here or anything, but I was just kinda curious about the mental stability of some transexuals..
    Ask Kelly.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    Ask Kelly.
    LOL she's another head case from what I gather..

Junior Poster

And about the wanting to chop one day and enjoying to top and wanting to keep it the next well I think that alot of girls including myself sometimes like themselves and feel okay some days but then other days they dont and want to be accepted by society for who they are women.

I have changed alot since when I first transitioned when I was 15. I went from haitng my penis, my body, and being trans, never wanting to have sex, never wanting to be have a guy touch me let alone please me in a sexual manner that included my penis, and wanting to have SRS as soon as possible heck I was going to get it this year then I went to accepting myself, enjoying my penis, feeling it was possible to live and be happy, not wanting SRS,

Sometimes it is tempting to want SRS, it not because I dont like my penis one day or liek it the next, for me it has to do with feeling like if I didnt have a penis I woudlnt have to go thru some of the things I go thru because of it...also I wanted to get SRS before because I wanted everyone to accept me and see me as who I am a woman...but I already knew I was and I have always been so doing it for others was not a good reason to do it...still I think about it and say to myself maybe I could be happier if i got SRS.

Sorry for teh mispelling I am really tired and its really late.

Luna

Junior Poster

By the way you're a cutie Luna555!
    Thanks

Luna