Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    KEVLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I didn't realize how bad it was for post ops on here in Gen. Disc. until I got cussed out by my favorite post op at a monthly party for not speaking up, I honestly avoided the threads, I just had no interest in listening to men discuss post ops when no post ops were discussing post ops, if you get that
    Kevlar, my spelling gets fucked up when I get on a rant.

That's one way flamers can tell if they have got a body shot, my
    brain is going faster than my hands can type a response.

You should see me now, I am perspiring, shaking.

But as folks may know by now, talking shit about me tends not
    to bother me much. But dissing my Sisters, calling us shemales,
    spreading misinformation / disinformation about post op women,
    then it's on like hot buttered pop...pop...corn.

And yes Johnny it has been very bad for post ops at HUNGANGELS.

5 Star Poster

I don't want to kiss girls asses to get pictures or recommendations. Again, Peggy, I see that as a "fuck you, you're pre-op".

How exactly do you help the community if you don't share experiences. Why is it that despite 100 different methods, 90% of the girls who are post op (if not higher) claim to orgasm still. Bull fucking shit.

The two things pre-ops care about (apperance and functionality) and many post-ops lie about everything. I would say most, but I don't have a post-op vagina so I would be projecting my opinion on something which I have no experience.

However, I do feel that a fairly small percentage (strictly based upon the doctors who performed the procedure) of post-ops actually orgasm. We can't possibly know which ones because of all the lies and deceipt.

Tell me Peggy, why aren't there sites with fresh pictures of the doctor's work? It is all very discouraging and retarded.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    KEVLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I didn't realize how bad it was for post ops on here in Gen. Disc. until I got cussed out by my favorite post op at a monthly party for not speaking up, I honestly avoided the threads, I just had no interest in listening to men discuss post ops when no post ops were discussing post ops, if you get that
    Kevlar, my spelling gets fucked up when I get on a rant.

That's one way flamers can tell if they have got a body shot, my
    brain is going faster than my hands can type a response.

You should see me now, I am perspiring, shaking.

But as folks may know by now, talking shit about me tends not
    to bother me much. But dissing my Sisters, calling us shemales,
    spreading misinformation / disinformation about post op women,
    then it's on like hot buttered pop...pop...corn.

And yes Johnny it has been very bad for post ops at HUNGANGELS.

uh oh...

what did I step into here?

Quote Originally Posted by londonrussianblond
    well however good the surgery results,, most post ops dont want to show their results on places like this as they no there gonna get attacked by negative comments whatever the outcome of there surgery,,, good ,, great,, or bad,,,,,.
    I agree.

I'm not in the adult entertainment industry, so if you ain't my Doctor,
    Mother or lover you ain't seeing shit.
    lol!! hell yeah!! i agree peggy!!! why should we set ourselves up to get knocked straight back down??? i no how this site works,,, i could set a fake id up,, use a pic of a genetic vagina and still get negative comments saying it looks like shit!!! theres no point
    Girl, I got much love for my Sisters, or else I wouldn't have
    come back.

But for most of these faceless cock bandits, fuck them with a
    sick dick.

And, yes there are a number of great guys on here. And it's
    not even about them feeling the post ops, but some of these
    guys are 'insane in the membrane', just in love and lust with
    the dick, and nothing else.

Again there are a lot of great people on HA, but if a women
    wants a healthier, more supportive, nurturing environment
    there are sites and places.
    i no,, your right,,, just wanted to get involved to promote us in a positive way,,,which youve been doing in a damn fine way,, by the way!!! keep up the good work hunny xxx
    Thanks girl, glad you're here.

It's great that headquarters has sent in some replacement
    troops, as we have suffered a great deal of casulties.

Know that we fight the good and true and righteous fight.

Professional Poster

really why is there no med review site for things like these?
    some place where you can find honest answers to surgical results and the like to make up your own decisions on which doc to pay
    nowerdays there are evaluation systems put in place for pretty much anything but not for stuff that really does matter and is/can be life changing

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

lol!! hell yeah!! i agree peggy!!! why should we set ourselves up to get knocked straight back down??? i no how this site works,,, i could set a fake id up,, use a pic of a genetic vagina and still get negative comments saying it looks like shit!!! theres no point
    Well said. With no ID or face shot, if you posted pics of your pussy inevitably there'd be attacks of "it's fake!" (meaning the photo, not the vaginoplasty), and if you posted pics of a genetic pussy, there's bound to be outcries of how it's a botched job and ugly.

Yet Vicki has a good point: perhaps this isn't the proper venue, but transwomen who have not had SRS but plan to would benefit from more info, details, and pics: about doctors, procedures, results, etc. But I don't see that happening here.

I have two post-op friends; one I've photographed (she approached me about doing it) and the other is a woman I've been intimate with a few times. Both have lovely pussies. The one I've known in the biblical sense told me that she had to have her vaginoplasty done twice, because the first surgeon botched the job. This does seem to be a real risk, and hence the benefit of more info about which surgeons are good and the like would be helpful, imho. But her second surgeon was able to correct the mistakes, and honestly, I can't tell the difference between hers and any genetic woman I've been with.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    ok look I can't take this anymore, this is a recurring topic that often has individuals on HA believing that a woman that's done the SRS has a bad pussy, to the OP I know that's NOT what you meant to say, I did read your whole thread, but I had to reply like this because the intelligent people are reading it now, in a few hours the silly or idiot posts 2 times a year reply folks will come on and really do a number on this thread. I've personally seen 1 SRS that was so perfect you'd swear whoever you worship daily did the work at birth. The one that was what I call perfection was done by a brilliant doctor whom the woman sat down and consulted with several times prior to the procedure. I agree with you that there are some hackjobs out there, this chick dropped her skirt on stage one night at Club Shelter, whew shit, let's not go there I just ate and thankfully didn't see the whole thing.........BUT we need to focus on getting rid of the people that do the hackjobs so that girls we know don't end up going to them and regretting that decision for the rest of their lives.....................
    The fucking problem Johnny is that when people see perfect ones, they don't get the doctors name to pass it along. Who was this brilliant doctor JWB?

This is just fucking annoying when people do this. I hate seeing a photo of a girl and you have no idea who did her surgery and none of the guys think to ask to pass it along. Jackasses.

I've seen way more fucked up, looks nothing like a vagina, post-ops than good ones. In fact, I have never seen one that looks flawless in any way. The girls who claim to have good ones won't show pictures which shows they probably are fucked up too. Seriously the only good, consistent doctor I know of is Meltzer in Phoenix.

It was Meltzer to did the work in her. If I have the correct girl.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I don't want to kiss girls asses to get pictures or recommendations. Again, Peggy, I see that as a "fuck you, you're pre-op".

How exactly do you help the community if you don't share experiences. Why is it that despite 100 different methods, 90% of the girls who are post op (if not higher) claim to orgasm still. Bull fucking shit.

The two things pre-ops care about (apperance and functionality) and many post-ops lie about everything. I would say most, but I don't have a post-op vagina so I would be projecting my opinion on something which I have no experience.

However, I do feel that a fairly small percentage (strictly based upon the doctors who performed the procedure) of post-ops actually orgasm. We can't possibly know which ones because of all the lies and deceipt.

Tell me Peggy, why aren't there sites with fresh pictures of the doctor's work? It is all very discouraging and retarded.
    If I have been remiss in providing information, I truly apologize. If
    anything I had thought I was too wordy in sharing.

But in threads like The Cost Of Transition
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ansition+costs
    a great deal of information has been shared.

Also, if you would like to see surgical results there are a large number
    of Yahoo, MSN and other user groups that are dedicated to that specific
    surgeons work, as well as most surgeons providing photos, etc on their
    work on their own website.

If you or others desire the links, I will get them up or you can Google. :google

As to appearance and functionality. With advances and refinement in
    techniques, the surgical results are getting better and better. Clearly
    a Doctor who specializes in GRS and performs alot of them should
    be quite proficient, and I would strongly and in no uncertain terms say
    don't be dollar wise and penny foolish with something like this.

But having said that, I would still highly recommend the Thai surgeons for
    the best bang for the buck (pun somewhat intended).

On orgasm rates of post ops, I've got to look through some files, but
    I will say truthfully I am capable of having orgasms.

Very capable.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

I have two post-op friends; one I've photographed (she approached me about doing it) and the other is a woman I've been intimate with a few times. Both have lovely pussies. The one I've known in the biblical sense told me that she had to have her vaginoplasty done twice, because the first surgeon botched the job. This does seem to be a real risk, and hence the benefit of more info about which surgeons are good and the like would be helpful, imho. But her second surgeon was able to correct the mistakes, and honestly, I can't tell the difference between hers and any genetic woman I've been with.
    Again, most talk without names. Who botched the surgery? Isn't that useful information? Wouldn't that be helpful for the community? Of course you didn't think to ask. You are as useless on this topic as JWB. Who did the redo's? Lovely by what standards? Lovely like real looking or lovely like they don't look like a big meat hole like some of the other ones?

Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Yet Vicki has a good point: perhaps this isn't the proper venue, but transwomen who have not had SRS but plan to would benefit from more info, details, and pics: about doctors, procedures, results, etc. But I don't see that happening here.
    I try to bring up the topic, and share the information but often times
    non ops and the cock lovers shoot me in the ass, so I basically
    derfend the pussy against misinformation and disinformation.

And keep it moving.

I would have ass-u-med this would have been something
    that more women would have been interested in, but it
    didn't seem to be the case.