Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Secret Transmission To Blondie (Off Topic)

Ha! What a crazy coincidence. I was just talking to this guy while I was out having dinner (and this becomes retardedly complicated so I'll stream line things):

There's a Minneapolis strip club in legal hassles right now, this guy I was talking to was privey to what was going on, so we're talking about the subject

Other strip clubs that have been hassled nationwide came into the conversation

The guy mentions a club opened by Jenna Jameson two years ago in Scottsdale that had similar problems

The guy says "It was, like, 'Babes Cabaret' or something"

Me: "What? I've been to Babes Cabaret! Actually, I was there around two years ago."

Apparently Jenna Jameson owned (or still owns) Babes Cabaret. Crazy, eh? Who knew? We were probably there just before they got fucked with.

Yeah, I know, whatever. . . Still, it's kinda an amusing coincidence.

;P

(End Secret Transmission)

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    blah blah, yeah we made a pact to bully around poor innocent shmucks like u.... and of course ill continue reading, why not? i read when im bored or need passion...

its simple, this site consists of the following:

the mods; from what i know all relatively well adjusted dealing with reality

the non member peekers; probably married, sexually confused, most likely republicans

the older, been there done that crowd; contribute interesting stuff every so often, write pretty well, respect the witty and insightful ones here, sometimes play peacemaker and tryin to squeeze as much as possible from memories, discourse and who knows what other surprises life offers

the filthy cumcatchers: the ones who beg for cock, who have no shame in describing their method of masterbation without request, who skip through any meaningful conversation and are here just to feel like they arent as pathetic as their inner self says cause wombat discussed his anal warts, posted pics of it and is even more low than they are

the witty bunch: not always a hit with their posts, but u can count on a few general quips and humrous observations in an above average rate

the trouble makers: playin the conservative card, playing the top vs bottom card, playin the racist card, playin the jesus is lord and came from outerspace card, etc.

the girls: some stars, some in their mind, some out of their mind, all valuable here, and thankfully many with good insight, despite agendas, into fields other than the ts community

the clueless ones: the know they like it, they dont know why, theyre way too concerned with figuring out why, probably from the south, probably love the lord, and probably not too successful in life

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

The above is one of my favorite rants from J, which was directed at the rodent who refers to himself as hondarobot....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Oh My God.

Call a doctor. You are insane.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Secret Transmission To Blondie (Off Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Ha! What a crazy coincidence. I was just talking to this guy while I was out having dinner (and this becomes retardedly complicated so I'll stream line things):

There's a Minneapolis strip club in legal hassles right now, this guy I was talking to was privey to what was going on, so we're talking about the subject

Other strip clubs that have been hassled nationwide came into the conversation

The guy mentions a club opened by Jenna Jameson two years ago in Scottsdale that had similar problems

The guy says "It was, like, 'Babes Cabaret' or something"

Me: "What? I've been to Babes Cabaret! Actually, I was there around two years ago."

Apparently Jenna Jameson owned (or still owns) Babes Cabaret. Crazy, eh? Who knew? We were probably there just before they got fucked with.

Yeah, I know, whatever. . . Still, it's kinda an amusing coincidence.

;P

(End Secret Transmission)
    Wait, you both went to the same strip club...at different times?

Huh? No. We were at a bar that got mentioned to me tonight, and I thought it was an amusing deal.

That's all there is to it.

5 Star Poster

Huh? No. We were at a bar that got mentioned to me tonight, and I thought it was an amusing deal.

That's all there is to it.
    Ahhh, ok...i think.

Good grief, people like you are why I keep a HA tab running sometimes. Here's the short version:

A strip club in scottsdale was mentioned to me tonight, Vicki Richter and I were at said club. That's it, nothing to do with you.

I felt like posting because she'll check this forum before she slogs through all her messages.

Why do you even care?

Professional Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obsession_112.jpg 
Views:	1392 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	103445  

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

5 Star Poster

Good grief, people like you are why I keep a HA tab running sometimes. Here's the short version:

A strip club in scottsdale was mentioned to me tonight, Vicki Richter and I were at said club. That's it, nothing to do with you.

I felt like posting because she'll check this forum before she slogs through all her messages.

Why do you even care?

Why do I care?

Uhm, you posted it on a public forum. I didn't understand exactly what you were talking about. How the fuck was I supposed to know Vicki was Blondie? Or that it was for her? How the hell is anyone? No need to be an asshat.

I will try to avoid being an "asshat" in the future, and I hope you find comfort in that.