Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    One British report I read went something like this,"After measuring over 30000 phalluses,we can say the largest belong to Sudanese Arabs with an average erect length of 9.5 inches followed by their Negroid neighbors the Dinka with an average of 8.75 inches The smallest were found amongst Norwegians and high-caste Hindu's with an average erect length of 4.5 inches."
    *swithches to voice of Nelson Muntz*

Ha-Ha!

-Quinn
    http://hem.passagen.se/muntz/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nellaugh_157.jpg 
Views:	1600 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	103562  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS

That sounds totally fake. White people don't have small dicks for one. Secondly, (no offense to anyone) but don't Asians usually have smaller cocks?

Vala,
    LOL...as long as we're spewing stereotypes, many white people are renowned for having very small cocks. Hell, on that note, the only people with decent-sized members are black people and occasionally Hispanics.

"Hey, you're saying I have a small cock...I swear, it's not, but look at those people! They have small cocks! Not me, though. I'm WHITE (LOL)..."

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

LOL, B1.

Bart: People, people! It's time we all discussed the pool safety rules!
    Kids: [chanting] Jump, Bart, jump! Jump, Bart, jump!
    Bart: You got it!
    Nelson: Hey, Bart! Your epidermis is showing.
    Bart: [worried] It is? [checks himself]
    [the kids laugh]
    [Bart falls, starts yelling]
    Nelson: [to Kearney] See, "epidermis" means your hair.
    [Bart lands with a thud]
    So technically it's true. That's what makes it so funny.
    Pardon me a moment --
    [at Bart] Ha ha!
    Milhouse: Hey Nelson, he's really hurt. I think he broke his leg.
    Nelson: [exasperated] I said, "Ha ha"!

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

i touch myself most nights lol

Junior Poster

This thread shows why you can't make generalizations about any group. You sound stupid.

If you do a search, you will find a very long thread about TGs with small penises and another one about TGs with monster cocks.

I totally agree with LG. You'll find people with different size penises. Give it a rest people.

5 Star Poster

Well I know that many girls get big juicy rock hard shemale clits as a result of certain hormone usages. Mine has grown 2" since I started and is now 7" around instead of the 6" that I started with. Obviously we all know this, but it is a trade secret. When I asked my doctor he said it has something to do with the hormones creating increased expansion of the fat cells down there as well as blood flow to the genitals as the body constantly pumps new estrogen down there.

I don't think many girls like carrying around a 9" x 7" girlcock as well as the byproduct of needing hungry mouths to constantly satisfy them to ease the constant pressure created.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Well I know that many girls get big juicy rock hard shemale clits as a result of certain hormone usages. Mine has grown 2" since I started and is now 7" around instead of the 6" that I started with. Obviously we all know this, but it is a trade secret. When I asked my doctor he said it has something to do with the hormones creating increased expansion of the fat cells down there as well as blood flow to the genitals as the body constantly pumps new estrogen down there.

I don't think many girls like carrying around a 9" x 7" girlcock as well as the byproduct of needing hungry mouths to constantly satisfy them to ease the constant pressure created.
    ROTFL

The sad thing, Vicki, is that some people here would be willing to believe that!

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    What? you're saying you don't need constant satisfaction?!?! I work out every day just for that one day you call me off the bench!!! But on the real tip, got milk!?!?

Rookie Poster

Default Not sure about the Hindus

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    Some of the oddest stuff I've ever read were books by "Sexologists" from the late 19th early 20th century.

There were French, British,and German scientists going around the world measuring things such as penis size and labia width amongst their subjects?

One British report I read went something like this,"After measuring over 30000 phalluses,we can say the largest belong to Sudanese Arabs with an average erect length of 9.5 inches followed by their Negroid neighbors the Dinka with an average of 8.75 inches The smallest were found amongst Norwegians and high-caste Hindu's with an average erect length of 4.5 inches."

How they got them erect and measured they never said?
    It's bloody cold in Norway!!!

It's bloody cold in Norway!!!
    "I was in the POOL!!!"

"Haven't you ever heard of =shrinkage=?!?"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell