Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4U
    If we can block the sun with that booty.....no more global warming.
    Co-sign. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, just shut the fuck up.
    Sorry, you're right. My bad.

Rookie Poster

[quote="Quinn"]
    Cool, I just prefer a smaller butt than you obviously. Whatever dude, you should be glad we don't compete for the same type of girls. You would be even more lonely.
    ROTFLMAO....... Yeah, you're doing so well with women that you have to spend your time desperately trolling the internet taking out personal ads looking for that "someone special":

Hi Ladies,
    I'm new here and would like to thank Allanah for the suggestion of this site. Great idea. I am a single, handsome white male and split my time between East and West coasts. Mostly West coast up until now. I would like to find a meaningful relationship with a gorgeous tgirl. I am open-minded, respectful and know how to treat a lady like a lady. When that relationship occurs, I am monogomous. Until then we all have needs...but safety first always.
    I am coming to Manhattan this Friday 4/20 for the weekend before business next week. I would love to find any clubs or parties where I might meet an attractive, sweet intelligent tgirl. That's all. Thank you for any replies
    Guy4U
    Wow....... I sure am fortunate that I don't have to compete with the likes of that, huh. What a clown.

-Quinn[/quoteYes you are a clown. Do you ever travel to cities that you do not live in and want to meet people while you are there. It's called having a life. No, I guess you just sit at home and research people that you feel insulted you. Have a happy life

Silver Poster

[quote="Guy4U"]
    Cool, I just prefer a smaller butt than you obviously. Whatever dude, you should be glad we don't compete for the same type of girls. You would be even more lonely.
    ROTFLMAO....... Yeah, you're doing so well with women that you have to spend your time desperately trolling the internet taking out personal ads looking for that "someone special":

Hi Ladies,
    I'm new here and would like to thank Allanah for the suggestion of this site. Great idea. I am a single, handsome white male and split my time between East and West coasts. Mostly West coast up until now. I would like to find a meaningful relationship with a gorgeous tgirl. I am open-minded, respectful and know how to treat a lady like a lady. When that relationship occurs, I am monogomous. Until then we all have needs...but safety first always.
    I am coming to Manhattan this Friday 4/20 for the weekend before business next week. I would love to find any clubs or parties where I might meet an attractive, sweet intelligent tgirl. That's all. Thank you for any replies
    Guy4U
    Wow....... I sure am fortunate that I don't have to compete with the likes of that, huh. What a clown.

-Quinn[/quoteYes you are a clown. Do you ever travel to cities that you do not live in and want to meet people while you are there. It's called having a life. No, I guess you just sit at home and research people that you feel insulted you. Have a happy life
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Hey rookie.

I think what they are sayin is,

instead of commin to the HA board, pretty much brand new, and spouting degenerate type shit, Maybe it's a good idea to just chill, pull up a drink, watch the pretty colors, and basically stay out of topics and/or pics you don't like........at least for a little while.

That's what I recommend.
    That's what I would do.

*shrug*

Hi Ladies,
    Guy4U

-Quinn
    Yes you are a clown. Do you ever travel to cities that you do not live in and want to meet people while you are there. It's called having a life. No, I guess you just sit at home and research people that you feel insulted you. Have a happy life
    Awwwwwww, don't be like that, cupcake. Lots of baffle wits like you get exposed for fools and phonies all the time, so don’t take it so hard. Seriously, since this whole pissing contest you went out of your way to start with me isn’t working out for you, you can always go back to "troll"ing the internet and taking out more personal ads – you know because you're so good with girls and all.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	failure_when_your_best_just_isnt_good_enough_174.jpg 
Views:	1623 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	103458  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Hi Ladies,
    Guy4U

-Quinn
    Yes you are a clown. Do you ever travel to cities that you do not live in and want to meet people while you are there. It's called having a life. No, I guess you just sit at home and research people that you feel insulted you. Have a happy life
    Awwwwwww, don't be like that, cupcake. Lots of baffle wits like you get exposed for fools and phonies all the time, so don’t take it so hard. Seriously, since this whole pissing contest you went out of your way to start with me isn’t working out for you, you can always go back to "troll"ing the internet and taking out more personal ads – you know because you're so good with girls and all.

-Quinn
    LOL Hilarious, First of all thanks to "THE TRUTH" for correcting me on my comments. Totally inapprpriate, I agree. Also ArmaniXXX you are a veteran and I thank you for the sound advice.
    Quinn...if you want to research posts, I suggest you take a look at your 300 posts on these Boards. I'm not going to judge you by what your posts say. Personally I don't have time nor do I have a desire to look up your posts or add fancy pics to my response to you. I seriously wish you all the best because life is much too short for silly games. My bad for insulting the gorgeous girl in those pictures. I APOLOGIZE!!

Hi Ladies,
    Guy4U

-Quinn

-Quinn
    LOL Hilarious, First of all thanks to "THE TRUTH" for correcting me on my comments. Totally inapprpriate, I agree. Also ArmaniXXX you are a veteran and I thank you for the sound advice.
    Quinn...if you want to research posts, I suggest you take a look at your 300 posts on these Boards. I'm not going to judge you by what your posts say. Personally I don't have time nor do I have a desire to look up your posts or add fancy pics to my response to you. I seriously wish you all the best because life is much too short for silly games. My bad for insulting the gorgeous girl in those pictures. I APOLOGIZE!!
    LMAO I totally understand you wanting to take the high road at this point – now that you've made a complete fool out of yourself.

My only question to you is this: if “life is much too short for silly games,” why did you go so far out of your way to start this whole thing with me a couple of threads ago – since it’s so silly and you're suddenly above all this? That's what I thought. Take your phony ass and move along.

-Quinn

Name:	dna_stupid_cunt_109.jpg 
Views:	1605 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	103462  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Hi Ladies,
    Guy4U

-Quinn

-Quinn
    LMAO I totally understand you wanting to take the high road at this point – now that you've made a complete fool out of yourself.

My only question to you is this: if “life is much too short for silly games,” why did you go so far out of your way to start this whole thing with me a couple of threads ago – since it’s so silly and you're suddenly above all this? That's what I thought. Take your phony ass and move along.

-Quinn
    Check the threads "Quinn". I did not start this with you a couple of threads ago. Look at your first thread and tell me who started this. I did not call you out. See your thread. All the best to you.

Gold Poster

Wow - I had wondered what happened to this chick

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Poster

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=10

msnaughtygirl4uu
    A Hot HungAngel said,
    Friedrich_Nietzsche

your wrong baby some ts... can squeeze milk out there breast because i can.... ive done it in many vid.. clips the last one ive done it for was for shemalestrockers. im known as ambrosia for proof Wink
    Wink

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

1 more reason to like this chick.

Anybody got any vid clips to that?

Hi Ladies,
    Guy4U

-Quinn

-Quinn

-Quinn
    Check the threads "Quinn". I did not start this with you a couple of threads ago. Look at your first thread and tell me who started this. I did not call you out. See your thread. All the best to you.
    Sure you did, you passive-aggressive little bitch. In fact, a respect poster (Tom Selis) even interjected to question your conduct after you did so:

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    How f-ing arrogant. There are people that are renting and reading this and you just come across as pompous. To the renters out there....you WILL own property(not that it matters) but if you do don't be an A-HOLE like our friend here. It's all just stuff...it's not life and you can't take it with you.
    What's wrong with what he said? Real Estate is a good game to get into and a nice source of income if you buy rental properties.
    See how easy that was, stupid? So much for taking the high road and life being "too short for silly games." Like I said before, take your phony ass and move along. After all, I'm sure there are quite simply legions of women waiting for your internet troll ass to impress them with more personal ads. – since you're so good with women and all.

-Quinn

Name:	did_did_you_eat_an_extra_bowl_of_stupid_this_morning_141.jpg 
Views:	1492 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	103486