Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I know a few TS Millionaires. They are older now. One started out as a working girl in SF the other was a major stripper of the 70's then went into managment. Plus others. I do know 5 or so that are family rich. And yes there are a few TS's that are related "Closly" to powerful people. And no I will not name names.

Rookie Poster

Here's a good website.

Transsexual Women's Successes:
    Links and Photos

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html

Junior Poster

You mean to say that Allanah Starr is not a millionaire???

Rookie Poster

Don't you just hate it when a new poster comes along brings up stuff from the beginning of time?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin
    Don't you just hate it when a new poster comes along brings up stuff from the beginning of time?
    We might have to start locking the older threads because this is becoming quite annoying.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin
    We might have to start locking the older threads because this is becoming quite annoying.
    I beg to differ. A lot of your newer posts are just rehashing something brought up the older posts. And to be honest, there is very little posts lately that contain anything remotely resembling intellegent conversation. You are free to correct me but I would like to see something other than who would like whose dick up whose ass.

I know one. She inherited a modest some of money and was able to parlay it into something substantial by investing very selectively in the real estate market. Should market bubbles start bursting, she will be in a position to capitalize further on her already substantial gains.

Aside from the T mentioned above, none of the others I know are millionaires. Like most people, they aren't particularly good with their money. The cost of surgeries sure as hell doesn't help matters either.

Junior Poster

Default What about...

Ann Coulter!!

Rookie Poster

Does anyone have any pics of Ru Paul? If so I would love to see them.

Junior Poster

There are really more than you may think. There are many in Eorope that have family $$$ and there are others that marry into it. You must understand the TS world over there is different. The Brazilian girls still rule the streets but the Italian and French and to a small part the northern european girls rule the model agencey's. 90% of all euro TS's are stealth. Each year there is a Miss Trans contest and the winners all get modeling contracts. STRAIGHT modeling contracts. I personally have partied with 4 that I am sure had over a mil in the bank.
    I also know of 3 from South America that got Dad's money.