Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    This is an old thread , but I had to add some missing information about the so-called "mafia".

the Brazillian transexuals are in different groups , the active transexuals have their groups and the passive transexuals have their own groups.

the main reason for those groups is the carnaval , and all the year they practice the this main event.

the big majority of these groups are peacfull and non violent , far from being a mafia.

when I was in Brasil , I was lucky to meet one of these groups.
    it was a group of active transexuals , it was a great fun with lots of music
    and some real beautiful transexuals .

I also lost count of how many shemale cocks I sucked and of how many shemales banged me.
    It was a true heaven for me
    You mean like tops and bottoms?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger
    This is an old thread , but I had to add some missing information about the so-called "mafia".

the Brazillian transexuals are in different groups , the active transexuals have their groups and the passive transexuals have their own groups.

the main reason for those groups is the carnaval , and all the year they practice the this main event.

the big majority of these groups are peacfull and non violent , far from being a mafia.

I also lost count of how many shemale cocks I sucked and of how many shemales banged me.
    yes

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger

yes
    I see, so tell us more about these groups, how do they differ and what are their views and agenda.

wow this thread is one of the more interesting ones here.

poor Suzanna...I wish she is still able to make an income despite what happened to her...but given her "assets" I think she is more than capable to be back on the rebound

all the best for her and her fans..

and Tranny Mafia is one shit I do believe in...in the Philippines, I believe in Makati there are ladyboys who kick your ass when you get into their territory...I've also heard of tough shit like hair-pulling and acid-throwing too....

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

EPIC THREAD!!!

This really should be a sticky....

Comic, intriguing, tragic, suspenseful, freakish, terrible underground Brasilian gothic.

Three titted midget trannies??

Where's my passport?

Professional Poster

Great thread. Why is not this board like this now???

Junior Poster

When I break away and front my own band, I'll call it the Tranny Mafia in homage to this wonderful thread.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by runamok
    When I break away and front my own band, I'll call it the Tranny Mafia in homage to this wonderful thread.
    Break away from what? The boys choir?

Rookie Poster

Sad story all around. Sounds like the organization was set up for self-defense and gradually deteriorated into chaos.

i'm GOING to get attacked
    but..
    wtf is that all over her pubes &between her legs?
    warts?