Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Heard a rumour that she's a bit of a size queen (no pun intended) and into black guys who can spin her.
    seanchai
    Sean, you got to stop it man I'm pissing my pants! I hope you have all this written down.

Junior Poster

Damn, I am developing an addiction for seanchai's postings. Great stuff.

Rookie Poster

Chet, foto and seanchai:

You can say that again!!

BTW, much much more Xionel at www.xionel.com including pics from Allanah's parties and the Silver Swan in NYC - not to mention the dwarf.

Junior Poster

someone remember the dwarf in "Lost Highway"? pretty scary stuff ey? and i wonder what all those hollywood dwarves do nowadays since computer rendering made them useless as the guys operating the robots in those starwars movies (yes, there was a dwarf inside of R2D2!!)

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wbilly
    Chet, foto and seanchai:

You can say that again!!

BTW, much much more Xionel at www.xionel.com including pics from Allanah's parties and the Silver Swan in NYC - not to mention the dwarf.
    Pretty girl and some nice pics from around the globe. Must be nice to do all that travelling!

What a shame that she lost her phone with all her contacts in it. Looks like she made quite a few friends everywhere she went.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeLover
    Quote Originally Posted by wbilly
    Chet, foto and seanchai:

You can say that again!!

Pretty girl and some nice pics from around the globe. Must be nice to do all that travelling!

What a shame that she lost her phone with all her contacts in it. Looks like she made quite a few friends everywhere she went.
    I agree, and I quite enjoyed all the pics that were to all appearances just a girl hanging with friends and having fun traveling the world. There were only a few photos which gave away her "secret" and even those were quite subtle (though there was one of her in a blue dress with a noticible bulge...mmm....).

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    This is old news, maybe a 8-12 months old.
    Suzanna was working in Europe (Italy I think) and apparantely a TS pimp/madam/mafia through the acid in her face causing scarring and loss of one eye.
    Suzanna apparantely, is part of the tranny mafia in Brazil so whether is was related to that or something different, I don't know.
    I worked with her a few years back - very professional and easy to work with.
    seanchai
    A: Holy fuck that is fucking cold ass cold to throw acid in anyones face. Fuck. If anyone did that to a friend, family member or myself, I would make dude consume an entire 50 pound bag of fritted lead and silica. Best wishes to the one like Suzzana Holmes if this indeed true.....

B: Tranny mafia!?!?! Damn.......... If I was a tranny that would definatly be the way to rock out!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    This is a classic thread....from tranny mafia, three-tittied trannys, midget trannys. This should get a permanent sticky IMO. Thanks to seanchai for some hilarious insight into the Brazilian tranny world.
    No kidding, this is the original reason I started hanging out on this board. I think its actually starting to be fun and interesting again.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

5 Star Poster

This is an old thread , but I had to add some missing information about the so-called "mafia".

the Brazillian transexuals are in different groups , the active transexuals have their groups and the passive transexuals have their own groups.

the main reason for those groups is the carnaval , and all the year they practice the this main event.

the big majority of these groups are peacfull and non violent , far from being a mafia.

when I was in Brasil , I was lucky to meet one of these groups.
    it was a group of active transexuals , it was a great fun with lots of music
    and some real beautiful transexuals .

I also lost count of how many shemale cocks I sucked and of how many shemales banged me.
    It was a true heaven for me