Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

could it get any weirder than that??? - next thing is a midget-tranny with two bungholes

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    We've been trying to get in with them to do photoshoots as they have some three breasted trannies (surgerically enhanced), a couple of midget shemales (a fetish known as "triopodos" in Brazil) and amputee shemales among other strangeness.
    seanchai
    I've seen a three nippled tranny, but not a three breasted one. Anything odd will get my interest, as long as it isn't gross.

Junior Poster

Man, Seanchai, I've seen a few midget trannies down in brasil but never the 3 breasted variety. Just shows how crazy things are down there.

Some of the midgets are sorta hot if you like spinners. Because they've been ostracized as gay men and little people before their transition, they can be incredibly appreciative of the attention. Unfortunately, unlike the churrascarias, they don't charge by the kilo.

This is a bit perverted, but my brasilian buddy down there said the biggest problem is that they are too short to fuck doggy style.

BTW: If one of them heard you refer to them as a "triopodo", you'd get a swift kick in the shins. Most bonecinhas (the more polite term) will tolerate triopoda, the feminine form, but the masculine version ain't gonna cut it.

Junior Poster

Man, Seanchai, I've seen a few midget trannies down in brasil but never the 3 breasted variety. Just shows how crazy things are down there.

Some of the midgets are sorta hot if you like spinners. Because they've been ostracized as gay men and little people before their transition, they can be incredibly appreciative of the attention. Unfortunately, unlike the churrascarias, they don't charge by the kilo.

This is a bit perverted, but my brasilian buddy down there said the biggest problem is that they are too short to fuck doggy style.

BTW: If one of them heard you refer to them as a "triopodo", you'd get a swift kick in the shins. Most bonecinhas (the more polite term) will tolerate triopoda, the feminine form, but the masculine version ain't gonna cut it.

Professional Poster

Triopodo!! LMAO!!!
    Damn it keeps on getting better.
    Is it true that midgets have normal size sex organs?

Ok who got some pics

Professional Poster

Triopodo!! LMAO!!!
    Damn it keeps on getting better.
    Is it true that midgets have normal size sex organs?

Ok who got some pics

Junior Poster

a freidn of mine, the asian Tgirl on the right, went to brazil recently. he sent me that pic and told me its her wogether with a midget TS. so midget Ts do exist
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brazilbq7_124.jpg 
Views:	3302 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	16610  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Ah that would be little Xionel from Hawaii on one of her round the world trips to "Meet the Trannies"!
    The dwarf is Nickio Nakio, an infamous criminal in Brazil famed for escaping prison twice disguised as a child, he changed places with at visting.
    Since release he's found fame on Argentinian TV as the new stunt dwarf on the TV show - "That's my Midget!" after Juniho left for the UK to make his career.
    Heard a rumour that she's a bit of a size queen (no pun intended) and into black guys who can spin her.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Is there an echo in here or is it just me?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Ah that would be little Xionel from Hawaii on one of her round the world trips to "Meet the Trannies"!
    The dwarf is Nickio Nakio, an infamous criminal in Brazil famed for escaping prison twice disguised as a child, he changed places with at visting.
    Since release he's found fame on Argentinian TV as the new stunt dwarf on the TV show - "That's my Midget!" after Juniho left for the UK to make his career.
    Heard a rumour that she's a bit of a size queen (no pun intended) and into black guys who can spin her.
    seanchai
    I just read this thread, and I can't beleive that people have not caught on yet.