Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

seanchai you now owe me a new keyboard.

Junior Poster

Thanks for the info seanchai.
    PD - check PM (and email), I've left messages mate.

Junior Poster

Jeaz ...good read ...Huh Tranny Mafia... and ya think you know someone...

Seanchi is like a regular Cliff Claven...

Junior Poster

very interesting Sean.....but depending on one's state of mind this could read as very tongue in cheek stuff. Mafia, dildos, lubricant leads to acid attack. Guess you can't make that stuff up.....can ya?

Professional Poster

Seanchi that sounds like a great screen play.
    You mentioned "Gustosa Negra" is there a "Gustosa Latina" ? LOL!

Tranny Mafia I love it.
    I wonder if there was retaliation?

Rookie Poster

I'm sorry if this comes off as insensitive or uncaring, but this whole tranny mafia thing brings to mind a million altered movie quotes.

It could be a new game.

"You put one of yours in our mouth, we'll put one of ours in your ass!"

"It's just like a Gustosa Negra to bring a dildo to a gun fight."

5 Star Poster

I could totally see transsexuals attacking each other with acid. I've seen diving tackles on the stage at 7969... wigs flying, pieces of extensions here and there... I once saw some Pinay/Latina turf battle thing going on where a Pinay girl had 2-3 small Pinay guys (one had a gun) waiting outside with her - waiting for someone - after the club closed... Just crazy shit.

I think it's funny that the bottom girls in Brazil are called the big holes or something like that. That is pretty funny stuff Seanchi. Kinda makes me wonder if they did that with a sense of humor. Silicone injected in the shecock doesn't surprise me one bit either.

Veteran Poster

its not hard for me ot believe that there is a tranny mafia in Brazil. I know a lot of people look at it as the tranny mecca, but there are some parts of Brazil known for being a warzone. Hell, there is a gay mafia here in ATL. In the dominican republic if you say you are gay, dont fake it or try to be funny, or youll find yourself in a prison type situation!

If you haven't had the chance to see the movie "city of god", by all means see it.

This has nothing to do with this post

Junior Poster

In the 80's and early 90's there was a sort of Tranny Mafia in New Orleans. It died as the older girls whom ran everything sort of died or faded out. But in a way it was good because if you worked there in the bars they ran. You as a custoomer and the girls were fairly safe. Nowe New Orleans is clip and crack city. Very few girls are trustworthy at all.