Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Take pictures and post them here for those of us not so lucky.

I have yet to see a girl in that pageant that is not VERY attractive
    Thanks Range, can't wait to be there to see for myself. I won't be taking any pictures because....I guess I think it is kind of creepy...however, the way I found out about this pageant was a link. I think it was originally Myspace but it is www.universalshowqueendvd.com. the dvd will be available and will be better than any pictures I could possibly attempt to take.

Tarissa Junior Poster

Default Re: Universal ShowQueen Pageant

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4U
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy4U
    Hey all,
    I am going to Hawaii on a little vacation and came across a beauty pageant that they have there every year. It's called Universal ShowQueen Pageant. Anyone ever been to it or heard of it. I saw some pictures of it and the girls are beautiful. Looks like fun and wondering if it is worth attending. Thanks!!!
    Oh it is such a fun pageant in paradise. My friend and I went 2 years ago and it was wonderful. It made us both proud to be TS watching our beautiful sisters compete and show their beauty and talents.
    I am guessing you are a guy (Guy4U ??). If so you will not be disappointed becuase not only are the competitors gorgeous but the audience had so many beautiful girls attending. Just be nice to them and respectful.
    As far as the hotel, I am sorry I can't remember the name of it. It was a Hawaiian name. Have a great time and Aloooooha
    Thanks Tarissa, I can't wait to get to Hawaii let alone the contest. It sounds like fun and i promise to be nice and respectful. I am a gentleman and always treat a lady appropritely. Thanks again and Alooooha to you
    OK Guy4U Iknow you will have a blast. Peace

Tarissa Junior Poster

hi Guy4,
    I tried to look up that hotel. Sorry, can't find it but you probably have found it by now. It was not far from the Hilton on Waikiki beach. have fun!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    hi Guy4,
    I tried to look up that hotel. Sorry, can't find it but you probably have found it by now. It was not far from the Hilton on Waikiki beach. have fun!!!!
    Thanks again Tarissa...I'm all set. can't wait to get there.