Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I'm just offended by the photo of her wearing a jock. The bulge is great but , where's her panties ? I was with a girl once and afterwards she slipped into some BVD's and killed the ambience....we're not gay , right ?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahahari
    I'm just offended by the photo of her wearing a jock. The bulge is great but , where's her panties ? I was with a girl once and afterwards she slipped into some BVD's and killed the ambience....we're not gay , right ?
    I LOVE when girls wear guys' underwear. I think the jock is hot.

Professional Poster

girls should wear girls underwear....i dont think too many girls find it "hot" when we were umm...panties..

Gold Poster

Didn't you guys bitch when girls didn't specify who they preferred upfront now that they do you guys still bitch with this offensive crap LOL come on WTF do you want!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Is this girl offensive to white guys? Does it offend yo

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    I caught this girls ad on CL a couple weeks back and I decided to save it.

I think it definately indicates this girl likes to likes to top and implies she likes to play dom./sub. fetish games. If that's what you like thats great.

But what's also implied here, as stated in her ad, she implies that white men are more complient and subservient than men of other races (Black and Hispanic men as I know Dallas's majority population to be of those 3) and because of that, are more "prefered".

So, the question, does the wording, spirit and sentiment bother white guys here? What are your feeling on this?

(note: URL link to ad is dead)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ers/324901207.html

SYDNEY- A Tall HUNG TS TOP ONLY! 9.25 x 6c! GUARANTEED! Reviews Avail - t4m - 25

"TS SYDNEY - THE BOSS LADY! SUBMISSIVES..STEP UP!
    (ACTUAL PHOTOS-GUARANTEED SAME PERSON & JUST AS APPEALING IN PERSON IF NOT MORE)

**TOP ONLY** 6ft4 - 40D-29-46 + 9.25 x 6c! (NO JOKE!) African American/Puerto Rican Mix. Work out 5x a week & HEALTHY! (Reviews - TER & SER)

GENTLEMEN: Humble yourself in my presence...be it on the phone or in person. I seek Generous Gift-Giving MEN who are Fairly In-Shape, SUBMISSIVE, COMPLIANT, HUMBLE, RESPECTFUL & COURTEOUS. (On-Going Relationships Preferred) I'm nice but I do like having MY way. Do as I say and we'll get along FINE! (White MEN a Big PLUS!!)

I DO NOT SEE EVERYONE! Be on your best behavior, send an email with a DETAILED Description, Age, Location & Photos for consideration. Also confirm that you understand all that you have read.

NORTHWEST DALLAS LOCATION - (Clean, Comfort, Discretion & Safety ASSURED!)

TS SYDNEY - A TRUE TOP THATS LOVES IT! CATCH MY EFFECT!
    *ACCEPTING CASH GIFTS of 200-250+ - AS LONG AS WE AGREE ITS A GIFT!! NOT SEX 4 PAY!*"
    Well she's not really my type anyway but no way in hell would I be submissive for her. She's not bad looking though but if she was with me i'd be doing the fucking not her. I don't even know how those trannies come off with this crazy stuff?

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Well since I live in an area where a lot of white girls don't want to date white guys, I'm just happy to see that someone prefers us!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    girls should wear girls underwear....i dont think too many girls find it "hot" when we were umm...panties..
    No, they don't. And I don't either.

But I do like it when the girl I'm with, gets up from bed, and throws on a pair of my underwear. I don't know...there's something hot about that for me. Like when a girl's naked and puts on one of my shirts. It's hot, man. Dammit! :P

Silver Poster

BlackAdder said,

__________________________________________________ ___________________

To be fair to Sydney,

She did once post a pic of her cock.........she is packin.....ALOT.

If anyone needs a jockstrap for workouts, it's her.

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow
    Well since I live in an area where a lot of white girls don't want to date white guys, I'm just happy to see that someone prefers us!
    Yeah, see a lot of that here in PA, don't you? Oxford Valley Mall is the only place I've ever been to where it seems every couple is an interracial couple. Freaks me out somewhat...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

BlackAdder said,

__________________________________________________ ___________________

To be fair to Sydney,

She did once post a pic of her cock.........she is packin.....ALOT.

If anyone needs a jockstrap for workouts, it's her.
    so she really is hung. i'd love to see a nude pic of her.