Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Gorgeous, realgirls.
    I hope you aren't referring to moi, Ecstatic. I'm just a conduit at the moment for this lovely woman.

... Do you know anything about reducing images on a PC, by the way?

Thank you anyway. She is a dream is she not?

LOL!! Yeah, you're the hottest thing on two legs, real! Of course, I meant Madison, who is dreamy indeed. Very lovely lady.

There are many programs which can resize images for you, the premier photo editing software on either the PC or the Mac being Photoshop. But Paintbox, MS Paint, LView, ULead, there's a number of programs that she can use. I believe there's even some online resources for image manipulation, though as a Photoshop user since 1993 I haven't had to look into any of them.

5 Star Poster

Madison is one of the prettiest, sexiest girls I've seen. And it seems she posts here too.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Ahhh...Venice. Good time of year to be there.
    Forget Venice, We'll always have Paris. Heres looking at you, Madison.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    LOL!! Yeah, you're the hottest thing on two legs, real! Of course, I meant Madison, who is dreamy indeed. Very lovely lady.

There are many programs which can resize images for you, the premier photo editing software on either the PC or the Mac being Photoshop. But Paintbox, MS Paint, LView, ULead, there's a number of programs that she can use. I believe there's even some online resources for image manipulation, though as a Photoshop user since 1993 I haven't had to look into any of them.
    LOL. Hey, I do have nice legs (when I've worked out in the past, that is). Yes, how could I overlook the ubiquitous Photoshop? I've never used an online photo host site to manipulate any pictures, but I like what I've seen of the Kodak site. It's good to have a site like that as a "back-up" I think.

My feeling is that Madison will provide quite a feast for the eyes and imagination once she does start reducing pictures and posting them on here. Yes, "dreamy" and "lovely" are terms that describe her to a "T". She also has this wholesome, clean sexiness about her too. ...I like utilizing the following term to describe her:

Sublime:
    Courtesy of Merriam-Webster

(adjective in this case)

1 a: lofty, grand, or exalted in thought, expression, or manner b: of outstanding spiritual, intellectual, or moral worth C: tending to inspire awe usually because of elevated quality (as of beauty, nobility, or grandeur) or transcendent excellence 2 a. archaic : high in place bobsolete : lofty of mien : haughty c capitalized : supreme — used in a style of address ...

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Madison Returns. Yeehaw! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    By the way, as of last night the lovely Madison was having the same trouble reducing her images on her PC that I was on my Mac a month ago. Any of you PCers want to post some advice on here on how to do it in case she is still having problems? I finally figured out my iPhoto, as many of you might remember, but I have no ideal on how to do it on a PC. Anyone want to pipe in. It might mean more heavenly images of this lovely goddess.
    I use Photoshop for editing.

Have you tried Picasa? It's freee and I hear good things about it.

http://picasa.google.com

Gold Poster

Default Re: Madison Returns. Yeehaw! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Minutemouse9
    I use Photoshop for editing.

Have you tried Picasa? It's freee and I hear good things about it.

http://picasa.google.com
    Thanks, MM9. I for one will check into that one also ... hmmm, is it free he wonders?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paperplane
    Lovely pics. Got anymore when she was on her travels? She is so beautiful.
    I don't think I'm at liberty to say.

Yes, she is very beautiful.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

She's back? yay!

the absolute simplest way to resize a few images is visiting a site like this www.resize2mail.com